"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Symphonic Love [v0.25] [IndieGO Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,21 GB / 227 MB - SymphonicLove-v0.25-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 193 MB - SymphonicLove-v0.25-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
what am i supposed to do in the hospital? i've been through most of the rooms that arent locked. also the jumpscares are annoying.. wasnt expecting those

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
Spent like 20 mins in the hospital
really awkward
You want to go to the second area and go the first door and click on the body on the bed
then go back to the 1st area and first door and see the cabinet on the wall in the middle at theback
3rd next 1st door 2nd and there is a coffee cup, the the door after it unlocks
what am i supposed to do in the hospital? i've been through most of the rooms that arent locked. also the jumpscares are annoying.. wasnt expecting those
stuck in the hospital.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
really awkward
You want to go to the second area and go the first door and click on the body on the bed
then go back to the 1st area and first door and see the cabinet on the wall in the middle at theback
the doll?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
really awkward
click the doll. what now? cause that door's still locked up nice and tight.

Last edited:

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
how am I supposed to get to the distorted world again? I thought it did it by clicking on the basin or whatever in the church before? do I need an item?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
the first pic is on the first floor i believe, just click where the red circle is.

the second pic is on the third floor and first u have to click on the bed in the back(red arrow)
then the item you need should be on the dresser towards the left
after I eat dinner. thanks.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
the first pic is on the first floor i believe, just click where the red circle is.

the second pic is on the third floor and first u have to click on the bed in the back(red arrow)
then the item you need should be on the dresser towards the left
unable to click.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes