IndieGO Studios

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2021
Hey!

Please update the game to the newest public version - v0.2.
The changelog can be taken from the itch.io devlogs or patreon!

Another favor I would like to ask is - please change some of the tags.
While female protagonist is indeed planned it is not implemented in the current version. This also includes the multiple protagonist and lesbian tag. Lesbian content will be released with v0.3!
These tags can be exchanged with for example - anal, POV, monster boy/girl, futa, paizuri.

Thanks

Last edited:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hey!

Please update the game to the newest public version - v0.2.
The changelog can be taken from the itch.io devlogs or patreon!

Another favor I would like to ask is - please change some of the tags.
While female protagonist is indeed planned it is not implemented in the current version. This also includes the multiple protagonist and lesbian tag. Lesbian content will be released with v0.3!
These tags can be exchanged with for example - anal, POV, monster boy/girl, futa, paizuri.

Thanks
If you so wish to, you can put up a ticket to gain the Developer tag in your account and obtain control of the thread.

Reactions: IndieGO Studios

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Does anyone have a full save or a save from the end of the previous version? Apparently my old saves don't work and dialogue is unskippable for some infuriating reason in this game, playing to the new update would just be annoying.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Symphonic Love [v0.2] [IndieGO Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,07 GB / 211 MB - SymphonicLove-v0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 176 MB - SymphonicLove-v0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The chess program seems to think the king can move anywhere at any time. I've seen the computer move it all the way across the board.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So I pit the computer against windows chess and they're making all sorts of moves that seem like little kids making up the rules as they go. I didn't know chess pieces had secret repertoires of THAT-style special moves just waiting to be busted out.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The chess program seems to think the king can move anywhere at any time. I've seen the computer move it all the way across the board.
What do you mean? Do you mean the one where the King and Rook move at the same time? That's Castling, it's a legal chess move where if the King and a Rook haven't moved and there's no other piece between them, you can move the King to the Knight's square and the Rook to the Bishop's square.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
What do you mean? Do you mean the one where the King and Rook move at the same time? That's Castling, it's a legal chess move where if the King and a Rook haven't moved and there's no other piece between them, you can move the King to the Knight's square and the Rook to the Bishop's square.
Probably those, yeah. If you only know the basics of chess it's so weird to see them bust out the ougis.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So, is there a cheat that gives me unlimited wishes?
Well, there's two ways.

One, you can use a chess calculator to get the best possible move every turn, or

Two, you can use saveeditedonline.com to edit you save and give yourself any amount of wishes you want.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Maybe I am missing things, as I cannot seem to find if someone has asked yet.
Is the Futa/Trap content optional/avoidable? or is it the core focus of the game.
I am English-Second-Language so perhaps I am reading the description wrong?
thanks

IndieGO Studios

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2021
Maybe I am missing things, as I cannot seem to find if someone has asked yet.
Is the Futa/Trap content optional/avoidable? or is it the core focus of the game.
I am English-Second-Language so perhaps I am reading the description wrong?
thanks
The Futa/Trap content is entirely optional.
The players can decide themself if the want to seek it or not!

Reactions: hobobobb
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes