Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
you know its not free free right ? its free for you but people actually pay them on patreon (not only) so they can keep up with *free* game, if people stop supporting them no more *free* game for you... so yea people who pay can get angry !
I'm guessing that puckhack was being sarcastic. Based on his posting history, he doesn't shy away from complaining about developers and games.

Reactions: Happy smile

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
Why all the complaining about a FREE game. Get over it you bunch of wienie tit fuckers. Dose it make you feel good like you're opinion is important. Just shut up and enjoy a FREE game. Why are all you complainers trying to show off your ignorant critical lack of thought. ITS FREE ....
Sorry, started picturing "wienie tits" and got completely distracted.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why do the download files have different names?

I expected : Symphony_of_the_Serpent-03083-Windows.zip
and got instead : Symphony_of_the_Serpent--03083-Windows-3LcIuJTN.zip

What is "3LcIuJTN" standing for?

Some of the download sites try to make me download and execute *.exe files instead of the zip archive, so I had to cancel these downloads.

Why don't you use Mega, Pixeldrain or maybe Gofile as filehoster?

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone have a save game from the point of delivery drone? i watched a youtube video and looked at a guide. my savegame seems to be bugged. i can't see the positions via the device. neither from the world map or directly on site. i was at all positions.

Screenshot (2).png

pdpax

May 2, 2022
I think MC has a problem, if after moving part of dick 5 times over someone's titts makes him cum, he can't be good fuck...
It's not an MC problem. It's an NLT problem. He wants to throw in as many sex scenes as possible, and he is keeping vaginal and anal for last. So the MC is forced to cum just after a few tit and foot rubs. I'm sure later in the game you'll find out that he has the supernatural ability to last hours fucking one woman after another in a god-knows-how-many-some.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
It's not an MC problem. It's an NLT problem. He wants to throw in as many sex scenes as possible, and he is keeping vaginal and anal for last. So the MC is forced to cum just after a few tit and foot rubs. I'm sure later in the game you'll find out that he has the supernatural ability to last hours fucking one woman after another in a god-knows-how-many-some.
Crazy how we know how exactly it's gonna be and what to expect, isn't it. *facepalm* Still gonna play though.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes