HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Same here, any fix?
The loop goes away if you have the cheat mod installed from previous as the OP of the cheat even says to only use for the build that it is released for and redirects to patreon for newer release of the mod that fixed the loop for me..then I got caught with a glitch of the attraction bar for Nurse Nora not fully filling up and yet I chose to chat x2, then flirt but nooo filling up so no heart acquired for doing sex option.

Reactions: asselnik

wypelniamkonta

Jun 15, 2020
i'm stuck

how to romance LI? gifts make first bar go full, but second goes up only in conversations which are repeatable and can't be farmed...

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Will sometimes Nlt-Media make a game with female protagonist?
Hopefully not in this series. Maybe he can create a new series with a female protagonist or a gay dude.

i don't want a harem of men
She could be lesbian though. I'd still go for that. A harem of rug munchers still sounds good. Who knows. Maybe then the story will invest more time on relationship-building rather than sex scenes left and right. Who am I kidding. He's gonna turn those lesbians into non-romantic sex machines too. lol But then again, maybe we should give him more time. ToN was just one installment ago. Maybe it gets better in this one or the next one.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i'm stuck

how to romance LI? gifts make first bar go full, but second goes up only in conversations which are repeatable and can't be farmed...
Any girl with those 2 bars, they are side girls, not LI's.

Having said that, pay attention to what they like or hate when chatting with them, give them gifts accordingly. Some gifts that fit what they like will grow both bars.

There are no tricks to it. If you still can't do it, you are literally doing it wrong.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone willing to share their latest saves? Lost mine and the early parts of the game is... tedious to say the least.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Anyone willing to share their latest saves? Lost mine and the early parts of the game is... tedious to say the least.
Here you go mate. Just change the extension to rmmzsave. F95 wouldn't allow uploading rmmzsave for some reason. And you will have to replace one of your save files with this. It can't be added as a new save file. I've cheated for money though. You can change both that and the name using . To change the name, just upload, press File Unpack, and then modify the value for "_name" .

Last edited:

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
After a distinctive aura of unhappiness around 'The Genesis Order', I expected a similar vibe with this game. However, the reviews are looking encouragingly healthy! I love NLT's games, so I'm looking forward to the complete edition!

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Here you go mate. Just change the extension to rmmzsave. F95 wouldn't allow uploading rmmzsave for some reason. And you will have to replace one of your save files with this. It can't be added as a new save file. I've cheated for money though. You can change both that and the name using . To change the name, just upload, press File Unpack, and then modify the value for "_name" .
Cheers!

Reactions: pdpax

pdpax

May 2, 2022
why when i flirst with nora's the bar doesnt go full did i miss somthing ?
I think you should finish the rest of the story and then go to her at the end. I don't remember what exactly was her deal, but you need to improve your stats or something. Try talking to the people outside Apex and pass the tests. Talk to that guy in the plaza and do the delivery. And take care of the scroll outside the supermarket and up your game.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I think MC has a problem, if after moving part of dick 5 times over someone's titts makes him cum, he can't be good fuck...
The real problem here is only and only you. Why? MC's stamina during those animations is defined by time how long you let it play. So don't be surprised, if you do few fast click's that he end up so early.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Borlandsmen
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes