OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
does anyone have a save game from the point of delivery drone? i watched a youtube video and looked at a guide. my savegame seems to be bugged. i can't see the positions via the device. neither from the world map or directly on site. i was at all positions.
Select West 18 North 9.

Reactions: the_observant

brian09

Aug 30, 2023
I read the reviews and I think the game gets undeserved hatred. It has some good models and some unconventional ones. The fighting is a bit annoying, but, controllable. you move left-right, up-down until you catch one guy from behind with a green arrow and you're good to go if the others aren't too close.

Also the rpgm looks alright. The only thing missing is an oracle.

I won't hold my breath for proper relationship buildup, with so many models in the game.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I read the reviews and I think the game gets undeserved hatred. It has some good models and some unconventional ones. The fighting is a bit annoying, but, controllable. you move left-right, up-down until you catch one guy from behind with a green arrow and you're good to go if the others aren't too close.

Also the rpgm looks alright. The only thing missing is an oracle.

I won't hold my breath for proper relationship buildup, with so many models in the game.
Agreed on the fighting. It isn't that difficult once you have tried a couple of times and see how it works.

The Oracle/Hint Girl was added this update. It's Empusa (?),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
I uninstalled the game it as it was acting a little buggy and did a full re-install vs the update like I did prior. I then found out the saves are no longer saved in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data as they were in Genesis Order. So yeah, does anyone have a solid save to at least the delivery drone and I can take it from there?

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a standalone scene player for this yet like NLT's other games?
Or has the modder not gotten to it/can't for this title?
Or possibly just not enough sex to make it worth it yet.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
you know its not free free right ? its free for you but people actually pay them on patreon (not only) so they can keep up with *free* game, if people stop supporting them no more *free* game for you... so yea people who pay can get angry !
Fuck even people who do play the game have the right to be annoyed because after all if they complain or make a suggestion and the Dev makes changes based on that then the "Free Player" might enjoy the game more and potentially become a Paying customer but does complaining & birching about shit mean the dev has to comply or anything? Nah he can do whatever he wants because it's his game but at the end of the day you do need to make an enjoyable game and the more people that can enjoy it the more people are likely to donate/buy the game.

So there's a balance I guess between making the game you want and keeping the lights on

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
Now that those 6 sluts have been established, does anyone know if we will be getting new content like the previous titles 3 main scenes and a booty call scene or are we going to be getting in a new way like 2 scenes with a new encounter with one of those 6 sluts or are we getting scenes with those 6 sluts instead of booty call content sometimes?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has no house .. ergo - no booty call at all.
MC has so little money right now, that most items are locked in the store as it is.
MC has avenues to stack up on stuff ... yet we are at a loss how exactly you can get to 3 strength when the strength scroll was just introduced and we only have nuts for one strength seed right about now.
are we getting scenes with those 6 sluts instead of booty call content sometimes?
There are many things left to code, like half the locations being WIP right now
and the fighting so hit and miss, it is not reliable enough to sustain a healthy game economy.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Am I the only one that enjoy this?
The LI are more beautiful than those from the previous game. OK the two girl from the bar are as generic as possible for an NLT game but the Milf and the daughter are the best, the woman from the monastery is also really beautiful.
The combat sucks ok, but so far I don't mind it because this is the kind of gameplay I enjoy in non adult games.
Plus looks like the companions this time will be a demon and not an angel (I haven't played last 2 updates yet so I don't know for sure).
Maybe this comment will age badly but for me this game hook me more than TGO.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Am I the only one that enjoy this?
The LI are more beautiful than those from the previous game. OK the two girl from the bar are as generic as possible for an NLT game but the Milf and the daughter are the best, the woman from the monastery is also really beautiful.
The combat sucks ok, but so far I don't mind it because this is the kind of gameplay I enjoy in non adult games.
Plus looks like the companions this time will be a demon and not an angel (I haven't played last 2 updates yet so I don't know for sure).
Maybe this comment will age badly but for me this game hook me more than TGO.
That's an interesting point regarding the oracles. I hadn't noticed that. Evie was sort of neutral. Arianna was a good angel, and extremely HOT too! And Empusa is a baaaad demon. She is nowhere near Arianna, but her dirty side should make for an interesting company..

Reactions: SpecterX

asselnik

Jun 18, 2017
The previously loop i fixed so:

I download the full game and copy my saved folder on there, then i start it, the szene is coming, but different, see here:

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes