DKZ1337

Jun 27, 2024
I think you should finish the rest of the story and then go to her at the end. I don't remember what exactly was her deal, but you need to improve your stats or something. Try talking to the people outside Apex and pass the tests. Talk to that guy in the plaza and do the delivery. And take care of the scroll outside the supermarket and up your game.
did you progress a lot, can we get your save file?

pdpax

May 2, 2022
did you progress a lot, can we get your save file?
Yeah. Finished the latest update. I uploaded earlier:

Here you go mate. Just change the extension to rmmzsave. F95 wouldn't allow uploading rmmzsave for some reason. And you will have to replace one of your save files with this. It can't be added as a new save file. I've cheated for money though. You can change both that and the name using . To change the name, just upload, press File Unpack, and then modify the value for "_name" .

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
1724356013857.png

You're SOL if you aren't I guess, cause I'm stuck running around and nothing happens.

Edit: I'm a fucking moron who forgot to apply the latest patch lmao

Last edited:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Stuck on Nora, flirting won't raise her attraction bar to full but i have her appreciation bar full. CHA is at 3. Last goal I need to complete update but nothing seems to work when flirting further, just get "don't press your luck" over and over.

Reactions: ApolloT

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
After finishing the latest update NLT is in my opinion lowering the bar severely compared to the former games. So far you are running around like crazy, collecting stuff, buying presents for girls to get some kind of bootycall shitscenes. Flirt, presents sex..... I have seen this enough for the entire game now.

Totally no story building. Or even close to story building. This is not my piece of cake. Hope it will get better in next updates.

Also the game is power hungry. The fan of my graphic card is running max during the game.

Reactions: KIDDYTHEGREAT1

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Stuck on Nora, flirting won't raise her attraction bar to full but i have her appreciation bar full. CHA is at 3. Last goal I need to complete update but nothing seems to work when flirting further, just get "don't press your luck" over and over.
You should probably raise your other stats, not sure about INT, but at least 3 STR is needed for Nora

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
That's it, thank you. I have 2 STR and 3 in the others.
You need 3 STR too, get the scroll of strength (?) in front of store and complete that, and take the seed to get 3 STR. You need to buy the testosterone from the store (did not realize that and i was stuck in it)

Reactions: KayLkay

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a place in the game to re-name the MC like TGO had in the shop? I spelt the name wrong somehow and cant fix it and its bugging me lol.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Is there a place in the game to re-name the MC like TGO had in the shop? I spelt the name wrong somehow and cant fix it and its bugging me lol.
I couldn't find it, so I used the save editor. You can edit your save file. Here's the instruction:

Here you go mate. Just change the extension to rmmzsave. F95 wouldn't allow uploading rmmzsave for some reason. And you will have to replace one of your save files with this. It can't be added as a new save file. I've cheated for money though. You can change both that and the name using . To change the name, just upload, press File Unpack, and then modify the value for "_name" .

Reactions: Bane84

MisterHeftig

Jan 4, 2023
Symphony of the Serpent - German Translation

Updated: 24.08.2024
Version: v.03083
Language: German
Description: Simply overwrite the "data" file in the games folder.
Beschreibung: Überschreibe einfach die "data" Datei im Spieleordner.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes