Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
In trailer Lampusa shown standing over a sarcophagus saying, "Are you ready?" as if someone resurrecting from tomb with stone serpents. (Snake also shown later slither on floor.) And ancient bandaged figure, like partially unwrapped mummy, shown staggering after. While cannot be Cleopatra, for game set in Osira not Egypt, maybe mystery girl is rejuvenated mummy risen from tomb.
Well, I remembered Cleopatra, because the image of the girl and the scenery reminded me of this historical character.. The image of Cleopatra itself is quite romanticized, because there is no reliable information about what she really looked like.
There are interesting details about the creation of Osir from NLT in Davy's video...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the source of inspiration for it was Egypt and the city of Dubai at the same time. Like Dubai, located in Egypt...There will be a river similar to the Nile.
So we can roughly know what the author was aiming for.
Although it may be our excellent imagination, and the character will not be this one, but another. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyGucci

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Well, I remembered Cleopatra, because the image of the girl and the scenery reminded me of this historical character.. The image of Cleopatra itself is quite romanticized, because there is no reliable information about what she really looked like.
There are interesting details about the creation of Osir from NLT in Davy's video...
the source of inspiration for it was Egypt and the city of Dubai at the same time. Like Dubai, located in Egypt...There will be a river similar to the Nile.
So we can roughly know what the author was aiming for.
Although it may be our excellent imagination, and the character will not be this one, but another. :p
I agree with your logic.

Weve learnt from ToN that NLT is a fan of Indiana Jones / Tomb Raider. Meaning he probably likes the Mummy film series.
Cleopatra would make the most sense based on her appearance and the style / theme so far.

Reactions: Borlandsmen

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
I agree with your logic.

Weve learnt from ToN that NLT is a fan of Indiana Jones / Tomb Raider. Meaning he probably likes the Mummy film series.
Cleopatra would make the most sense based on her appearance and the style / theme so far.
The only thing that confuses me so far is this leg.
These few shots are very mysterious. I immediately want to know the name of the owner of such a leg.
The guest stands behind the main character, who is ready to defend himself in a situation unknown to him...she is an unknown enemy at the time the footage is shown.
The legs of the remaining participants in the game were carefully analyzed.:p
To my chagrin, everyone else has different shoes. It's not even Empusa, but that's what I thought. And the stranger, surrounded by servants, also wears different shoes.:unsure: Perhaps the new character has several sets of shoes. The shoes that are put on her feet on the sofa are special ones for relaxation:ROFLMAO:

P.S As a child, my mother would have killed me for climbing onto the sofa in flip-flops...
Although...:unsure: I’m sure she will do the same now and give the huge moose a big blow

Last edited:

pdpax

May 2, 2022

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Naomi is probably inspirated by Anisa Kate
Priscia is sure inspirated by Asa Akira
Here it is. And I looked at Asa Akira and kept thinking who she reminds me of.:ROFLMAO:
Naomi, it seems to me, is inspired by some latina, not a french one. Although there are similar features.
Rachel Weisz??? PLEASE!!! Don't do that to Diana! She's my absolute favorite! :LOL:

Ok, let's see...
This was so insolent to the objects of my adoration that I am forced to call every cop in this state.:KEK:

Last edited:

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Greetings. I downloaded your mod and installed it, but it did not work. Upon launching it gives me an error
View attachment 3978173

I checked to make sure the file was there and it is. I had to replace the movies with the game's originals. Let me know if I did something wrong or you have any questions.
I decided to double-check this in the game, and I have to admit that the guy is right. I have the same error. I added back the original launch video and splash screen of the game, but when I click “new game” I see a black screen. The files work fine through the player.

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
I decided to double-check this in the game, and I have to admit that the guy is right. I have the same error. I added back the original launch video and splash screen of the game, but when I click “new game” I see a black screen. The files work fine through the player.
Greetings. I downloaded your mod and installed it, but it did not work. Upon launching it gives me an error
View attachment 3978173

I checked to make sure the file was there and it is. I had to replace the movies with the game's originals. Let me know if I did something wrong or you have any questions.
I converted them again with non HD-Codec.

Reactions: Borlandsmen
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes