Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The controls are very poor, especially the turns. I press left or right, then the character turns 180 degrees. You have to release the turn buttons very quickly, and it's very uncomfortable. You could say it's not playable.
That is the same as some games based on unity and other 3d engines, the a and d keys in effect do right or left turns, and then the q and e keys would be the actual rotate to left and right if you see what I mean, I have a couple of games that do that, it can be a pain.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, so I had to open the guide in the files to know what to do, and am still having trouble.

I found Alberta in the prison, and put her in the shack. The instructions then say to go home to trigger the next part. So, I go home, talk to every family member multiple times, and nothing happens. I even try to bring them to her, and nothing happens. How do I advance the story?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Ok, so I had to open the guide in the files to know what to do, and am still having trouble.

I found Alberta in the prison, and put her in the shack. The instructions then say to go home to trigger the next part. So, I go home, talk to every family member multiple times, and nothing happens. I even try to bring them to her, and nothing happens. How do I advance the story?
Did you modify the game's data with something like a CE modifier? If you use foreign modifiers, it is recommended that you stop immediately.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes