3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Alright, communicator quest - Hit 324 on the Elevator. Takes you to a secret room which unlocks The Nerve.

In order to talk to Raven, click on the computer chair till it's Night (Not Evening) and go to the Kitchen.

In order to repair the coffee machine, simply click on the coffee machine.

Everything else is self explanatory afterwards.

There's honestly not much content. Jinx and Starfire aren't available at all, and you pretty much only rub Raven's stuff. Wait for a few more patches before really diving into this game.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Taboo Titans [v0.15e]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
Alright, communicator quest - Hit 324 on the Elevator. Takes you to a secret room which unlocks The Nerve.

In order to talk to Raven, click on the computer chair till it's Night (Not Evening) and go to the Kitchen.

In order to repair the coffee machine, simply click on the coffee machine.

Everything else is self explanatory afterwards.

There's honestly not much content. Jinx and Starfire aren't available at all, and you pretty much only rub Raven's stuff. Wait for a few more patches before really diving into this game.
I try the elevator but it didn't work

Reactions: Necronlord3

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
If this game was linear I bet it would be 50x more enjoyable. No grinding, no babysitting the MC by tucking him out each night, no hunting for little tidbits of story... Just pure uninterrupted story from start to finish, like the mod for Rick and Morty A Way Back Home

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
What would make it better is if there is a skip time button on the HUD, or if they are trying to make it immersive, a way of skipping time in every room that is unlocked so that we don't have to backtrack to our room to kill time or skip a day. It would be also better if they simplified the navigation system. At least make it so that you can return to your room from any location.

Other than that its solid and i hope the devs have finalised their vision for the game and can deliver updates on a regular basis.

freekvids

Mar 2, 2020
It's not often that I find a Parody game on here that I genuinely enjoy, but this is definitely one of them

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Wanna say few words about this game. 1-st movement control terrible as hell. Right part of screen then central then right again and so on. To get yourself from 1 floor to another you need about 10 clicks. Terrible. Art.. well can`t say bad word about it, but can`t say a good one 2. Raven is not look as Raven 4 me. And yes, to much grinding mechanics in this game, just 2 slow down your progress in story. Open game archive, Raven body (tits and nipple) look a little bit shaggy.
But also I really enjoy this game.

• Angry
Reactions: TuturuNisa
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes