cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't this a scene that deserves the netorare tag? A jerk is kissing my woman for a long time. Also, a few scenes earlier, he gave me an angry look while I was talking to women, clearly not liking me. In my book, this is netorare.
if he was kissing mc's "mother" then yes but alas no.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727900017693.png

| |

The day has finally come! , and now you have the chance to be one of the first to dive into this thrilling world!
So, set everything aside and start uncovering the mysteries and secrets! But remember—temptation is everywhere, and even the best detectives can stray off the path. Who can resist with so many stunning students around?

Here’s what awaits you:

• Choose Your Faction.
  • Join secret rituals with a mysterious brotherhood.
  • Become part of a criminal syndicate and save your crew.
  • Experience the adrenaline rush of underground fights and shady deals.
  • Compete in college volleyball tournaments.
  • And most importantly, dive into the wild world of parties and hot dates with gorgeous college students and stunning MILFs!
Pick your path, make bold choices, and experience all the joys of college life!

1727900036446.png

The PATREON version of the game was updated today with new features, such as achievements, translations, and Lovence support!

| |

P.S. The game is already available in several languages: Turkish, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, and English.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hopefully it's a good AVN, heard good things about dev's other AVN (have it on steam also but hadn't come around to try it yet)
best of luck
Screenshot (213).png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Taboo University [Book One v1.03] [ViNovella Games]

NOTE: Includes the DLC (which is WT PDFs in different languages), and you can also disable analytics now form the start.

Win/Linux/Mac (GOG Version):

I'm not sure about all the changes, I know more translations were added, Lovence garbage, achievements, some new features. I do not believe there is actually any "new scenes" though. This should be all for Book One as well, the next update "should" be the start of Book Two.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Taboo University [Book One v1.03] [ViNovella Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Andre apparently somehow prevents the men in the cult from rising through the ranks so that he has a harem as the only stallion at the orgies organized by the higher-ups, you dog.:HideThePain:
It's funny how Andre desperately tries not to be a cuck by attacking Mc.:KEK:

There should be an alternative ending where Mc is a master responsible for impregnating women in the cult.:Kappa:
Ivy actually gives a few hints about this.
After seeing that creepy disgusting secret cave scene, I hope Ivy didn't get pregnant.:HideThePain:

There is no LI in this game, some characters are romantically close to the MC (Zemfira,Nia,Silvia), but the woman he falls in love with is someone else.(Phoebe)

In the canon end of the game, it will be a bit sad to see how characters who are romantically interested in MC will react to MC when they realize they are being used.:FacePalm:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
and wrong, mc loves his cop partner and vice versa.
but the woman he falls in love with is someone else.(Phoebe)
In the game's canon true ending, Mc will be with Phoebe, but due to the lack of screen time, Phoebe doesn't feel like a LI to me.
You can “t call Phoebe an LI, she ‘s more in the background, anyway I won ’t argue, there ”s no LI in this game. I would like Irene or Isa to be an LI. I don't like how Mc treats Irene like she's just a fuck toy.:KappaPride:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the game's canon true ending, Mc will be with Phoebe, but due to the lack of screen time, Phoebe doesn't feel like a LI to me.
You can “t call Phoebe an LI, she ‘s more in the background, anyway I won ’t argue, there ”s no LI in this game. I would like Irene or Isa to be an LI. I don't like how Mc treats Irene like she's just a fuck toy.:KappaPride:
well mc and phoebe have feelings but maybe not love yet but should have after this ends if this' stick to canon showed in fl.

LunarEcho

Jun 1, 2024
Since it mentions taking place before the events of Fetish Locator I figure I should ask... Is there much if anything I'd be missing if I tried this without bothering with Fetish Locator?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Since it mentions taking place before the events of Fetish Locator I figure I should ask... Is there much if anything I'd be missing if I tried this without bothering with Fetish Locator?
No, you don't need to, they barely crossover.

Of course, the ending of this might have a much heavier connection to FL, but I doubt it.

Reactions: LunarEcho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, only things common are cops and am-rose's younger sister appearing on this.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes