69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Seems the name was changed to fake clickbait, it's on Patreon so there's nothing taboo about it. All those tags yet no incest, lolis, bestialty, blackmail, rape, scat or anything else that tends to make an AVN stand out from the rest. Another case of a sequel/prequel being inferior to it's predecessor (that they haven't even finished yet before squeezing out this turd). Dunno why people still pay for this crap, unless it's a tax-writeoff for supporting the arts to lower the tax bill come April.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v1.03 = nothing new
If you read the post with the changelog.

Taboo University [Book One v1.03] [ViNovella Games]

NOTE: Includes the DLC (which is WT PDFs in different languages), and you can also disable analytics now form the start.

Win/Linux/Mac (GOG Version):

I'm not sure about all the changes, I know more translations were added, Lovence garbage, achievements, some new features. I do not believe there is actually any "new scenes" though. This should be all for Book One as well, the next update "should" be the start of Book Two.
The game was updated today with new features, such as achievements, translations, and Lovence support!
There are also bugfixes.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TabooUniversity-Book1v1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Seems the name was changed to fake clickbait, it's on Patreon so there's nothing taboo about it. All those tags yet no incest, lolis, bestialty, blackmail, rape, scat or anything else that tends to make an AVN stand out from the rest. Another case of a sequel/prequel being inferior to it's predecessor (that they haven't even finished yet before squeezing out this turd). Dunno why people still pay for this crap, unless it's a tax-writeoff for supporting the arts to lower the tax bill come April.
"All those tags yet no incest, lolis, bestialty, blackmail, rape, scat or anything else that tends to make an AVN stand out from the rest."

Who needs all that stuff? I would rather have a good story, which this one has, and a mystery, no less. There are plenty of VNs that feature all that stuff. Go play Bad Hero.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes