Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it possible to give v0.82.4a bugfix patch instead of the latest version
Great question. I believe there is a bugfix patch in this thread somewhere for version a - use the search box in the upper right hand corner. But you would be best to just download version b ... or wait for version c (or the next update).

May 1, 2022
Great question. I believe there is a bugfix patch in this thread somewhere for version a - use the search box in the upper right hand corner. But you would be best to just download version b ... or wait for version c (or the next update).
My future wife who i haven't met and haven't talked to is probably being railed right now, so i'm being ntred right now -joke-

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i bought the dog food but it dissapeared from my inventory....what do i do?
Maybe the dog ate it. ;) Seriously I think it did the same thing to me but the dog quest disapeared and it did not seem to affect anything. Did the quest drop from your quest log?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe the dog ate it. Seriously I think it did the same thing to me but the dog quest disapeared and it did not seem to affect anything. Did the quest drop from your quest log?
ate it... with your homework, right? We see how it is. LUL

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
Maybe the dog ate it. ;) Seriously I think it did the same thing to me but the dog quest disapeared and it did not seem to affect anything. Did the quest drop from your quest log?
i still have the quest "i wonder how mary is getting on" and almost every comment about that quest is buy dog food go to kitchen

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i still have the quest "i wonder how mary is getting on" and almost every comment about that quest is buy dog food go to kitchen
You have to visit the kitchen multiple times during the day only. The quest should clear once you see max taking advantage of Mary enough times. really not much to see to be honest.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
haven't seen it even once
How far along in the game are you % wise. and your sure you are doing this during the day will not work in the morning or evening. If this does not help then you have been struck by the random bug this game currently has that seems to be hitting some people.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
haven't seen it even once
How far along in the game are you % wise. and your sure you are doing this during the day will not work in the morning or evening. If this does not help then you have been struck by the random bug this game currently has that seems to be hitting some people.
After making sure I bought the store out of all the dog food, it took quite a few number of trips to the kitchen to finally clear that quest line when I played. Far more than I wanted, that's for sure. I think I saw the scene at least twice, if not thrice.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shayne69 and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
After making sure I bought the store out of all the dog food, it took quite a few number of trips to the kitchen to finally clear that quest line when I played. Far more than I wanted, that's for sure. I think I saw the scene at least twice, if not thrice.
Yeah me too it took a while. Also I did not actually complete until way later it may be an event that was timed in the game to come out after a certain amount of content had been seen but the quest generated early , we have seen this many time with other quests.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Digressing a bit wasn’t there supposed to be beast stuff before patron cracked down on it? I can’t remember exactly but it sounds true in my head.
I dunno if there ever was intended -- I'm sure some longtime fan will make themselves known for their knowledge.
Anyone can help?
Listen to APoc1, if that doesn't work ---

Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You had me there for a moment Mr. Astley.
And for those that are about to be triggered or looking for that kink - there is no bestiality in the game, it's on Patreon for crissakes.

Listen to APoc1, if that doesn't work ---

Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.
Its another one of this games strange things. 9 times out of 10 if they are stuck with no quests at 32-36-8 % it is that damn library scene that is not hinted in the dialog and has no quest either. When I played the game it took me a while to remember I had not seen that scene yet.

You would not happen to have stat on how many times I have answered that question would you :giggle:

EDIT: SP

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
You had me there for a moment Mr. Astley.
And for those that are about to be triggered or looking for that kink - there is no bestiality in the game, it's on Patreon for crissakes.
I’m deleting it anyway. I told someone to not bait people a couple hours ago so even if I think it’s funny turning around and doing the same thing is a little too hypocritical for me.

Digressing a bit wasn’t there supposed to be beast stuff before patron cracked down on it? I can’t remember exactly but it sounds true in my head.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any update on android version?
In the discord there are subscribers saying its there under the patreon links. None of the usual suspects who leak links to F95 for the game give a shit about Android and those subscribers who do play Android aren't sharing the link, either.

Go spend $5($10?) and see for yourself if it is there and if it works - and then upload it to share with others. That's where the status for an Android link sits right now.

And where it has sat for more than a week.

Someone in the Android community is going to have to be the hero you all want. Otherwise this is still what it sounds like:

(this has mostly been a copy/paste you could have found on your own using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread for the word "Android" and would have saved two posts and extra work)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes