Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
In the discord there are subscribers saying its there under the patreon links. None of the usual suspects who leak links to F95 for the game give a shit about Android and those subscribers who do play Android aren't sharing the link, either.

Go spend $5($10?) and see for yourself if it is there and if it works - and then upload it to share with others. That's where the status for an Android link sits right now.

And where it has sat for more than a week.

Someone in the Android community is going to have to be the hero you all want. Otherwise this is still what it sounds like:

(this has mostly been a copy/paste you could have found on your own using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread for the word "Android" and would have saved two posts and extra work)
Soooooo android when ?

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
how can I make money in-game?
Fap in the bathroom stall after you are caught fapping by Clara she tells you to see Sara , after you see Sara you can go back to the stall to fap for cash mini game. Or you can enter the settings menu after you start the game and enter the cheat code adbcbe

Reactions: pwang945

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
This update was amazing. Im just wishing for more becca and Priscilla content. We have yet to explore the dynamic between all three more than pool party scene /bridge scene and we still havent fucked Priscilla which i feel like should a priority route. Feels like ever since we fucked the mom those two have become the non stop teases even though they are the most interesting part of the harem going on. Who ever came up with the idea that during the concert we have to ignore becca and Priscilla during concert then after all we get are some pictures is pure evil. Also wanted to add didnt think i could care about stacy props to the writer for making her come off so charming

Cornfapper

Aug 16, 2018
Just played the current version, 10/10

-Writing is great, whoever is the author should just keep doing exactly what they've been doing so far
-Art is a little bit inconsistent but great when it matters (h-scenes lol), really portrays the intensity and degeneracy well
-Character design is great. There's variety and every girl looks hot in her own way.
-Story is a little convuluted but really promising. If they manage to tie all the various strings together and have the ending make sense it has great protential.
-Programming is solid, I never got stuck and all the quests worked. A few visual bugs and a few out-of-order scenes but that's to be expected after a big remaster.

The beginning can be a bit tedious, you keep getting cockblocked for a while and I started to get annoyed at how much of a loser the MC is at the very start... but once the game gets going it gets intense pretty quickly and once you know payoff is coming the slow buildup makes it way more satisfying.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
where do i pick up the money, can't find it
in the toilets, you need to play through a decent amount of content though before you het the option, just keeping pestering clara, and checking the toilets for Sara talking to Clara

iury

Dec 27, 2021
note for the gulls: he deleted his post. I assumed he doesn't want people bothering him or the apk is broken

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
note for the gulls: he deleted his post. I assumed he doesn't want people bothering him or the apk is broken
It looks to be a burner F95 account - there are no other posts by that person showing up.
I downloaded it and ran through the opening scene in bluestacks - appeared legit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes