Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Day one of petitioning Uber to stop writing the script
Uber doesn't write the script. However, he does state what scenes he wants written to the writer. At the same time, he decided whether or not he wants to use what he is sent, or if he wants to adjust it, or change it altogether.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I know. and any apk file can be opened in a zip file manager because they are just zip files renamed. his phone may have an app that is registered to open with priority instead of the android system. therefore my recommendation to double check it.
I feel like we're just going to be going around in circles - but for the decade+ of me using android phones, APKs have always been associated as apps to be installed and not associated to any unzipping utility -- at least not with out a lot of work by the user of the phone. That's like saying while it is possible to drown with a cup of water - the person drowning has to be very specific (and a bit daft) in order for that to happen.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I feel like we're just going to be going around in circles - but for the decade+ of me using android phones, APKs have always been associated as apps to be installed and not associated to any unzipping utility -- at least not with out a lot of work by the user of the phone. That's like saying while it is possible to drown with a cup of water - the person drowning has to be very specific (and a bit daft) in order for that to happen.
I assumed if he is complaining he can only see the files inside the .apk means the opened it in a zip file manager.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I assumed if he is complaining he can only see the files inside the .apk means the opened it in a zip file manager.
Did you know that sometimes ANONFILES forward users to download ISO files instead of the file they want?

It does, if not using appropriate blocking software or not paying attention. That is most likely what he downloaded - the iso file, which would more likely be the problem that he is describing.

Lolipop789

Dec 29, 2021
Uber doesn't write the script. However, he does state what scenes he wants written to the writer. At the same time, he decided whether or not he wants to use what he is sent, or if he wants to adjust it, or change it altogether.
he is the creative director and he is shit, 10 years of playing countless visual novels , his vision is utter and complete trash

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So any tiffany scenes yet?
A quick search for her name using the search box in the upper right corner of every page in this thread would have given you your answer. Here's the spoon-feeding version: This update was mostly art rework, revising the first half of the script of the game, introducing some new characters, and attempting to build a sandbox feel within the VN. 5% new CG scenes - none are Tiffany. That said, a quick review of all patreon headlines since the last update (2 minutes of scrolling) show that there was never any intent to have additional Tiffany content in this update. They are taking a poll on patreon right now - last we heard here, Tiffany was winning for storyline work. (No, I will not burp you.)

May 1, 2022
I wouldn't exactly believe the guys who keep including these things and going "oops" every time they get caught. Especially considering how heavily this game wants to lean into that fetish.
it's not an "oops we got caught, therefore we'll retconn the implied ntr" it's an "Oops, it wasn't meant to be implied because it isn't ntr, our bad" please stop with the lies and let go of your pride of dragging the argument and focus on your game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
A quick search for her name using the search box in the upper right corner of every page in this thread would have given you your answer. Here's the spoon-feeding version: This update was mostly art rework, revising the first half of the script of the game, introducing some new characters, and attempting to build a sandbox feel within the VN. 5% new CG scenes - none are Tiffany. That said, a quick review of all patreon headlines since the last update (2 minutes of scrolling) show that there was never any intent to have additional Tiffany content in this update. They are taking a poll on patreon right now - last we heard here, Tiffany was winning for storyline work. (No, I will not burp you.)
Great that's all I wanna see. Thanks for the spoon feeding. Quote me if Tiffany gets any scenes someday.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wouldn't exactly believe the guys who keep including these things and going "oops" every time they get caught. Especially considering how heavily this game wants to lean into that fetish.
What you are referring to happened once and they corrected the presentation of the option as soon as they were made aware - unlike your repeated misrepresentations and lies in this thread while whining and fixating on about the subject.

Look, UberPie makes fucked up decisions - that's true. But you don't need to throw bullshit on top, just address actual issues.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What you are referring to happened once and they corrected the presentation of the option as soon as they were made aware - unlike your repeated misrepresentations and lies in this thread while whining and fixating on about the subject.

Look, UberPie makes fucked up decisions - that's true. But you don't need to throw bullshit on top, just address actual issues.
Well he obviously has very little to do. I am sure he's just here seething with jealousy about Uber's game and all those patreons Uber has compared to his 47 patreons. I mean he has to blow off his frustrations with the lack of any popular support his game is getting. To top it all off I bet he goes to bed at night wondering why his game does not make itself, because surely trolling must be the best way for his game to succeed. At this point he is just Butthurt plane and simple.

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Regarding "I've got time to snoop about" we all know it's a bug and no one can enter Mary's room without the key.
Is there a way to fix it or we just have to wait for the next update?

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
guys...can anyone write a console command to add the dog food to the inventory??/mine just kinda dissapeared and i haven't finished the quest

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes