owftw23

Apr 27, 2021
Is there a download link for the MAC version of 0.82.4b? 0.82.4a is bugged on MAC, it doesn't open, it says it's corrupted.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys...can anyone write a console command to add the dog food to the inventory??/mine just kinda dissapeared and i haven't finished the quest
If there is not a can to buy from the store, you have most likely used it when it was needed. You just need to continue checking Mary in the Kitchen during the day timeframe ... and then Tiffany, once, as well. If this is in reference to another prompt, it may be when Max is in the backyard and you should take him for a walk.
How far are we for the devs to start adding NTR content?
Far. The main story line needs to complete first before NTR content is developed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirafune

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I have quest that says "better head to class as usual" and timestamp is evening, the classroom is empty and I checked the entire school around evening. Is it a bug or do I have to do something else to finish the quest?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have quest that says "better head to class as usual" and timestamp is evening, the classroom is empty and I checked the entire school around evening. Is it a bug or do I have to do something else to finish the quest?

Depends on what the quest is connected to , only 2 events prompt you to go to class in the evening Sara or Clara. which one were you gathering items for?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Depends on what the quest is connected to , only 2 events prompt you to go to class in the evening Sara or Clara. which one were you gathering items for?
I'm not sure entirely, the part I reached with clara is where I brought a ruler and for sara I reached the part where she gives a blowjob in exchange for her drugs

edit: the quest only says "better head to class" in the evening and nothing else was noted down

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure entirely, the part I reached with clara is where I brought a ruler and for sara I reached the part where she gives a blowjob in exchange for her drugs
Sounds like the Clara one other wise for Sara you would be looking for a spare key and also candles.
So go to the shop and by the scotch tape and then meet Clara in the class room in the evening.

Not to be rude but your not reading the dialog and because this game has no rollback like a Renpy game you are going to get stuck alot if you keep holding th skip button. This games quest system and hints are all kinds of fuckery so you might want to consider this going forward.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sounds like the Clara one other wise for Sara you would be looking for a spare key and also candles.
So go to the shop and by the scotch tape and then meet Clara in the class room in the evening.
Another option could be they need to just see who is standing outside the school when you walk to class in the evening. I believe there is at least one quest that the person the MC is expected to meet is on the left half of the screen. It's an old quest but with new wording. From the previous release, as an example of UberPie's poor wording of the tasks because of where he has Sara different from where we normally would speak with her (but may not be the same quest you are on):
1651683445621.png
1651683343244.png

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018

Not to be rude but your not reading the dialog and because this game has no rollback like a Renpy game you are going to get stuck alot if you keep holding th skip button. This games quest system and hints are all kinds of fuckery so you might want to consider this going forward.
I did that quest already, the one where she's also blindfolded, made a save before starting the scene and double checked my inventory of the time for items you noted.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way not to restart from scratch ?
No, this has been addressed more times in the past two weeks in this thread than there are countries in the world. Easily searchable in this thread using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread.

TL;DR: You have to start from day one game day in this update.

Emanon99

Dec 20, 2021
No, this has been addressed more times in the past two weeks in this thread than there are countries in the world. Easily searchable in this thread using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread.

TL;DR: You have to start from day one game day in this update.
Thanks for taking a minute to answer, while looking up 1161 pages of content would have taken way longer.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Another option could be they need to just see who is standing outside the school when you walk to class in the evening. I believe there is at least one quest that the person the MC is expected to meet is on the left half of the screen. It's an old quest but with new wording. From the previous release, as an example of UberPie's poor wording of the tasks because of where he has Sara different from where we normally would speak with her (but may not be the same quest you are on):
View attachment 1792844
View attachment 1792834
Can you think of any other quest that call you to the school in the evening? besides the Sara and Clara scenes?

I did that quest already, the one where she's also blindfolded, made a save before starting the scene and double checked my inventory of the time for items you noted.
Nothing on your quest log about candles or spare key? if not not sure what is the deal. The quest/hint system is kind of jacked up with this build it may be you just need to attend classes normally during the day to just continue one of the girls quest.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes