gm1358

Nov 9, 2017
You replied to a post over 7 months old - from the last update. just letting you know.

If you're aware and you're just helping others because you got stuck there today - thanks for that!
yeah, new update, i was stuck, same question, no answer, so once i figured it out (tried restarting twice) posted the solution for anyone with the same problem.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How to install it tho
If you don't know how to install 3rd party APKs on your android ... there are dedicated sites found using a web search engine that can help you. (hint, it requires you to click "allow" somewhere in your settings).

ravnan

Jan 15, 2018
If you don't know how to install 3rd party APKs on your android ... there are dedicated sites found using a web search engine that can help you. (hint, it requires you to click "allow" somewhere in your settings).
There's no .APK, only the files. Any tips on how to make it run?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded it myself from that link this morning and checked it out. It's titled TT_0.82.4b.apk.
If you got anything else - you allowed anonfiles to download something else (probably TT_0.82.4b.apk.iso) to your device and now you'll want to make sure you don't have malware/virus on your device.

I just tested the link again - I got the APK starting to download, again.

Mods just updated OP with mirror downloads for the the TT_0.82.4b.apk at MEGA, ANONFILES, MIXDROP, RACATY.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
an apk file is a zip file. whatever zip manager you are using may be handling the file instead of the android system. double check which app is opening the file.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You are lying again. You know it is not implied. This has been addressed by the writer of the VN:
View attachment 1790095

There is no sex with Tiffany: as ashkid23 says below
I wouldn't exactly believe the guys who keep including these things and going "oops" every time they get caught. Especially considering how heavily this game wants to lean into that fetish.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
an apk file is a zip file. whatever zip manager you are using may be handling the file instead of the android system. double check which app is opening the file.
The original link and all four of the new links on the OP download the plain APK.

Here's the progress of the MEGA, ANONFILES and RACATY as an example:
1651625001586.png

iury

Dec 27, 2021
The original link and all four of the new links on the OP download the plain APK.

Here's the progress of the MEGA, ANONFILES and RACATY as an example:
I know. and any apk file can be opened in a zip file manager because they are just zip files renamed. his phone may have an app that is registered to open with priority instead of the android system. therefore my recommendation to double check it.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes