Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
v0.85.1a "contains many different fixes, which remove almost all known bugs."
"It has no new scenes or new content compared to" v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b.
"All saves are incompatible because we changed the sequence of scenes in several routes." ( )

From this thread's history, it appears you have at least started playing v0.82.4 over a month ago. How far are you into it?
None tho, game broken atm, story not follow order so im dont even touch it after playing like half hour. Uber said it fixed it last update.

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
None tho, game broken atm, story not follow order so im dont even touch it after playing like half hour. Uber said it fixed it last update.
Broken? how do you figure? you havent even tested the latest patch that does more than bug fixes, so how would you know that? you wouldn't.

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018
Taffy Tales v.0.85.1a (patreon-only) for Epic Pies
Direct download links:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for your patience with this update; it means the world to us that you've stuck with us this long despite the wait for this launch.
But thankfully, the wait is now OVER! You can find the update in the links below!
The main target of this update was to solve all the weak sides from our last 21 updates, so we will never need to go back and do all this tremendous work anymore.
We wanted to do these for a long time, but that was a challenging and ingrate decision. This update took almost twice the labor costs as the previous one (we thought that v.068.2 was the hugest, but we've never been so wrong, lol).
But we did it now, with all your help and waiting. And our hands are untied now, so we can go forward, continuing the plot and evolving character's routes and the whole project of Taffy Tales, and we have already started it!
Thank you for all your support; it means a lot to us,
Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!Forewarning! Any save files from any previous version of the game are not compatible currently!!!

This patch contains many different fixes, which remove almost all known bugs.
It has no new scenes or new content compared to the previous version.
All saves are incompatible because we changed the sequence of scenes in several routes.
If you find any problems in this patch, please report them to our Discord server.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.85.1a notes:
1) Added quest logs to all possible scenes to make the game easier to play.
2) Added text description for all scenes in a scene selection menu to prevent the "no text" button.
3) Restored the correct sequence of the scenes in Becca's route.
4) Restored the correct sequence of the scenes in Mary's route.
5) Fixed a bug with a black screen at the start of the day.
6) Fixed a bug with the disappearance of choices during a scene.
7) Fixed italics not being displayed correctly in all scenes.
8) Removed all superfluous symbols and underscores in all scenes.
9) Added correct display of quest times in the quest log.
10) Corrected the old quest logs to understand what to do next.
11) Fixed many minor text problems in the whole project.
12) Fixed many logical problems in the narrative of all routes.
13) Fixed over 400+ tasks after completing global testing.

Thank you for your bug reports, guys!
It's essential!

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just got epic pie, I don't see any new cheat code.
Are you are Rare Pie ($5/month) - which is the link you posted here.
Or are you an Epic Pie ($10/month) - which is the text in this link:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
its not an update its a bugfix patch but they somehow thought was right to increase the version alot and call it a uipdate and not a bugfix.
Not all updates mean new content (some are purely technical), though I'm suspicious about exactly what has been updated, so far it does seem more like a bug fix than an update.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Okay.. i have a quest of spying on the girls(priscilla & becca) for a little. I tried eveything(the mall, priscilla's pool, school) but i can't continue the quest. Anyone could tell me a guide?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay.. i have a quest of spying on the girls(priscilla & becca) for a little. I tried eveything(the mall, priscilla's pool, school) but i can't continue the quest. Anyone could tell me a guide?
The School Shower or the Stables?
for the school shower use the ladders on the window above the storage closet at the back of the school
Stables are next the her pool

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I don't understand what are your problems. I finished the reworked version with 100% completeness. Zero bugs whatsoever. People come here complaining about "bugs", when in reality they can't think for themselves...

Nov 15, 2021
I don't understand what are your problems. I finished the reworked version with 100% completeness. Zero bugs whatsoever. People come here complaining about "bugs", when in reality they can't think for themselves...
Retrieving a ball for Tiffany that I hadn't lost yet felt like a possible bug, to be fair. And then after retrieving the ball getting another quest to retrieve the ball I already retrieved.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes