pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I feel like the rework made the whole story more coherent and wasn't totally a pain to play but the downside is, that the actual scenes remained the same for the most part and not a lot of new stuff was added even to the old stuff, just QoL stuff.

PS. does anyone know the exact changelog for the new update?

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul and ashkid233

exhello

Feb 12, 2021
I feel like the rework made the whole story more coherent and wasn't totally a pain to play but the downside is, that the actual scenes remained the same for the most part and not a lot of new stuff was added even to the old stuff, just QoL stuff.

PS. does anyone know the exact changelog for the new update?
The v0.85.1a patch has no new scenes/content compared to previous release. It contains many different fixes, which remove almost all (400+) known bugs. The previous update altered UI for gameplay, adding in sandbox -like conversations (or "small talks"), reworked of some of the art to match most the current style, revisioned the current story, and added several characters.
Literally 95% of this update (v0.85.1a) is from v0.68.2a / v0.68.2b and before with nearly no new lewd content outside of only 21 new CG scenes, most are PG13 voyeuristic in content and only two with sexual content. If you want a sneak peek:

grim369

Jan 30, 2019
I cannot for the life of me find moms gym clothes. im about 35% through and the quest reads "where's moms gym clothes" or something similar. i feel like ive checked everywhere, either they are in a really obscure place or something glitched. just gotta keep pushing with the other story options i can for now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cannot for the life of me find moms gym clothes. im about 35% through and the quest reads "where's moms gym clothes" or something similar. i feel like ive checked everywhere, either they are in a really obscure place or something glitched. just gotta keep pushing with the other story options i can for now.
Go to the store and buy them

PS Google knows all, be precise with the quest name and Moonspawn or Mejoress, will have you covered

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I am stuck on two quests.
- Get the special software and buy the fake phone. (I already bought them)
- Time for a late-night call from your laptop.
Any help.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am stuck on two quests.
- Get the special software and buy the fake phone. (I already bought them)
- Time for a late-night call from your laptop.
Any help.
So what the problem? The software is next door through the hole in the fence

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
okay I found the software.
But how Time for a late-night call from your laptop?
Or ti need to find software first to trigger it?
if you have the software and the phone just go to your room in the evening/night, and pick the option

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
is a gallery of the images that have been reworked.
Oh so it's a seperate one to the main one. These reworked scenes will be in the game as I go or are these exclusive just to that particular gallery?

Haven't started yet so I'm just wondering in this case since there's a code for it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh so it's a seperate one to the main one. These reworked scenes will be in the game as I go or are these exclusive just to that particular gallery?

Haven't started yet so I'm just wondering in this case since there's a code for it.
It's just there to justify what Uber has been doing all this time. getting ahead of the demands to know which of the 1338 images/154 scenes present in the game have been reworked.

Use the code in the OP to unlock it

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
It's just there to justify what Uber has been doing all this time. getting ahead of the demands to know which of the 1338 images/154 scenes present in the game have been reworked.

Use the code in the OP to unlock it
Oh alright thanks for clarifying that.

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018

1654036782398.png
Hey guys!
Time seems to be flying with May already over. It’s been a hard-working month for the team, not only did we release a big new patch, but we’re also already well underway with work for the next update!
So far while working on the next update, we’ve planned/already completed…
-2 major routes planned for both Tiffany and Danny!
-2 new outfits for Tiffany and Mary!
-3 new locations
-25 CGs
-29 scenes
-189 pages of script
And 20106 words (So far)!
But make no mistake, we’re not done yet, and we’re determined to try and make this one of the best updates yet!
As always, thank you all for your support, none of this would be possible without you, Stay tuned for more news and spoilers about the next update:)
-The Taffy Tales Team

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

View attachment 1842674
Hey guys!
Time seems to be flying with May already over. It’s been a hard-working month for the team, not only did we release a big new patch, but we’re also already well underway with work for the next update!
So far while working on the next update, we’ve planned/already completed…
-2 major routes planned for both Tiffany and Danny!
-2 new outfits for Tiffany and Mary!
-3 new locations
-25 CGs
-29 scenes
-189 pages of script
And 20106 words (So far)!
But make no mistake, we’re not done yet, and we’re determined to try and make this one of the best updates yet!
As always, thank you all for your support, none of this would be possible without you, Stay tuned for more news and spoilers about the next update:)
-The Taffy Tales Team
best update.... we will that when its comes out, has long doesnt take the same time it took the last update, i wiil be with high hopes since it has danny and tiffany content in it.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And no one post the last version of the game.
v0.85.1a "contains many different fixes, which remove almost all known bugs."
"It has no new scenes or new content compared to" v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b.
"All saves are incompatible because we changed the sequence of scenes in several routes." ( )

From this thread's history, it appears you have at least started playing v0.82.4 over a month ago. How far are you into it?

Reactions: Punto
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes