Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Done both. Seems like there's still a quest left
there was one in the changing rooms, though that might be the same as the showers I don't remeber, and maybe one in the mall though that might just be side filler.
There were a couple in the stables I think

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
okay i'm having trouble with "where did Mary put my sports outfit" quest. Is there something else I have to do to activate it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Any code for the updated save game?
No. there is no new save to unlock
This is because the last update only remade the early plot instead of adding new content in the end.

The unlocked saves are for the "new content". that is if you download v0.6 it would have a patreon code to unlock a save that starts out with all the 0.5 content done, so you can immediately get to the new 0.6 content.
Since this time the new content is the start of the game it was deemed redundant by the author.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
why can we not just of had a patch for the bugs instead of having to start over-this sucks:(

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there a bugfix for 82.4a - stuck on time to snoop:)
That should be fixed already, you should have access to Mary's room to get her nighty on her bed

Edit: Download v0.85.1a (I played through this version to 100% without any major bugs, the quest hints are still screwed up some of the scenes seem out of order, and the times the quest are supposed to play out don't always match up, but nothing game breaking)

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
That should be fixed already, you should have access to Mary's room to get her nighty on her bed

Edit: Download v0.85.1a (I played through this version to 100% without any major bugs, the quest hints are still screwed up some of the scenes seem out of order, and the times the quest are supposed to play out don't always match up, but nothing game breaking)
everytime it just says she keeps her room locked-the keys in my inventory dont do anything,hence stuck tried everytime of day go to bed next day same.looking through thread seems im not the only one with this issue or that unless you start again with 85.1 it could be resolved.played to 61 percent for the game to break with mary of all people.for me this incompatible save with each new version is a complete turn off,the dev putting saves out for major releases does not help when the game breaks before you get to the end of a version.loved it while playing but dont think i will try 85.1 or the next few releases maybe dev will sort out the save system if it ever is,but i wish him/her the very best going forward:)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
everytime it just says she keeps her room locked-the keys in my inventory dont do anything,hence stuck tried everytime of day go to bed next day same.looking through thread seems im not the only one with this issue or that unless you start again with 85.1 it could be resolved.played to 61 percent for the game to break with mary of all people.for me this incompatible save with each new version is a complete turn off,the dev putting saves out for major releases does not help when the game breaks before you get to the end of a version.loved it while playing but dont think i will try 85.1 or the next few releases maybe dev will sort out the save system if it ever is,but i wish him/her the very best going forward:)
yeah that bug is a bit of a joke, it has been there for far too long, though based on my playthrough it seems to have been fixed, and fingers crossed, this will be the last you need to start from the beginning (for a harem playthough anyway), since they seem to have nailed down all its intro place holders.
Though to be honest my fingers are getting a bit worn from all the crossing they have been doing for this game.

Reactions: Ginji

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
i don't know what you guy thinks about reset all the story was.But something about story change seem to be good and some make feel if it have ntr is going to be the worst to those who don't like ntr

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i don't know what you guy thinks about reset all the story was.But something about story change seem to be good and some make feel if it have ntr is going to be the worst to those who don't like ntr
I'm not 100% sure I understand you.
This game has always had an NTR theme, Its a story about a gang who are drugging/enslaving women, it's stupid to think they won't try with your women, the "No NTR" route just means you win those encounters, not that the attempts aren't made.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes