Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone know what to do for the quest "I wonder how mary is getting on?" I tried clicking on her during the morning hours. But the event was not satisfied.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have the key in my inventory but it still doesn't let me in?!
Have you looked at your inventory lately? I could have disappeared if you are playing v0.82.4a on the "snoop about" quest. It was supposedly fixed in v0.82.4b which was released a day later over a month ago. Now v0.85.1a is out with 400+ bugfixes. And before you ask, saves are not compatible between versions.
Does anyone know what to do for the quest "I wonder how mary is getting on?" I tried clicking on her during the morning hours. But the event was not satisfied.
Your answer is in one of the top 10 results: https://f95zone.to/search/192459083/?q=i+wonder+how+mary+is+getting+on&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Reactions: gene/eous/lyneous

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did you click the right mary?
Did you phrase the quest exactly?
Type into google "Taffy Tales" [space] [The exact quest description] and the chances are in favour you will land on a Youtube playthrough by , who has painstakingly organized his/her videos so you can jump directly to the quest in question

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
I was able to download an older version of the game but every time I've downloaded the V82 (I've tried a few different sites) I am told the file is broken and should be trashed. Never had that happen before.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was able to download an older version of the game but every time I've downloaded the V82 (I've tried a few different sites) I am told the file is broken and should be trashed. Never had that happen before.
Which OS: Win, Mac, Android? My guess is you are having problems with Mac and it has been stated several times in this thread that if you have problems - change the browser you are using. That said - if you want to play the outdated version of the game instead of waiting for a leak of the updated version of v0.85.1a with 400+ fixes over v0.82.4b ... then you can try this link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackkane

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know what will be in this release? Taffy Tales v.0.85.1a (only for Pateon) for Rare Pies

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know what will be in this release? Taffy Tales v.0.85.1a (only for Pateon) for Rare Pies
If you completed v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b - then v0.85.1a has nothing new for content. It's all bugfixes, dialogue edits, and questline tweaks.

EDIT: If you played v0.68.2a or v0.68.2b - see #5 and #1 in my faq on this same page.

Reactions: ktez and Sadowdark

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Oh a new mega update..... That requires a full game reset with no way to skip to end game content augh well I knew the dev did a lot of new content for the begining of the game that I never checked out cuz I always skipped it to find the new lewd scenes at least it'll let me replay the game to look at what actually changed for the begining of the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oh a new mega update..... That requires a full game reset with no way to skip to end game content augh well I knew the dev did a lot of new content for the begining of the game that I never checked out cuz I always skipped it to find the new lewd scenes at least it'll let me replay the game to look at what actually changed for the begining of the game
Do you want to play the version that is here (v0.82.4a/b) or wait until the version that has the 400+ fixes in it to be uploaded here (v0.85.1a)? They have the same content - but saves are not compatible.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes