whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Stuck at the three cameras quest, placed all cameras yet still cannot get out of house.
(I tried different orders and it doesn't work)

kofu

Nov 22, 2017
I'm stuck in two quest apparently.
Tasks-> "+Time to find the cleaner!"
"+Relax and have a good time"

I'm at 15,9% of opened scenes...
I'm currenly stuck afters hours of clicking at every possible object and npc across all the map....
Any help please?
The only "help" I got from a video is that I need to superglue Clara's mop, but I can't do it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck in two quest apparently.
Tasks-> "+Time to find the cleaner!"
"+Relax and have a good time"

I'm at 15,9% of opened scenes...
I'm currenly stuck afters hours of clicking at every possible object and npc across all the map....
Any help please?
The only "help" I got from a video is that I need to superglue Clara's mop, but I can't do it.
Bud use the exact words in the quest
I think the Relax one might be go to your room in the day/evening click the bed and watch some TV, to start the Dominate Clara sequence.
Find the Cleaner? Find Clara?
look in the school toilets. she's probably talking with Sara

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

kofu

Nov 22, 2017
I used the exact words of the quest...
1654448840870.png
Clara is in the school toilets but when I talk to her the quest doesn't progress..
I'm gonna try the tv on the bed, brb.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Yes, it will be a small NTR scene in the next update.
But the big NTR update will be after this one (that we are making right now). I hope that you will like it.

Thank you for your support!

-UberPie
what was he replying too?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I used the exact words of the quest...
View attachment 1852361
Clara is in the school toilets but when I talk to her the quest doesn't progress..
I'm gonna try the tv on the bed, brb.
Hmm I wonder if Uber changed the quest names. Which Version are you playing 85.1?
Stil996 Yes, in v0.85.1a UberPie changed up a few of the wordings of a small number of the quests. Also, there are many more hand-holding task items for people who needed more guidance on mundane activities.

kofu
"find the cleaner" That's a task after getting the mask, I believe, after watching TV and reading comic books.
"relax" is watching TV and then reading the comic books, picking up the shirt and glasses, having the nightmare and waking up to find the mask on the globe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tyldar

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The newest, the one on the site
I wish people would say the version number instead of latest/newest, so many people say that without checking.

you mean V0.85.1a (The version just got updated a few days ago)
I've never had any issues with this quest (ever), I know other people have had this problem, I imagine it's related the inventory bug which AFIAK was supposed to be fixed now in V0.85.1a.

if you can reload before the quest, The sequence that always works for me is
  1. Bathroom: Shower
  2. Bedroom: Mirror
  3. Bedroom: Stool (on the Right)
  4. Exit and speak to Gerda
Double check that you have all 3 cameras?
PS, are you using any mods/extras?

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes