whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I wish people would say the version number instead of latest/newest, so many people say that without checking.

you mean V0.85.1a (The version just got updated a few days ago)
I've never had any issues with this quest (ever), I know other people have had this problem, I imagine it's related the inventory bug which AFIAK was supposed to be fixed now in V0.85.1a.

if you can reload before the quest, The sequence that always works for me is
  1. Bathroom: Shower
  2. Bedroom: Mirror
  3. Bedroom: Stool (on the Right)
  4. Exit and speak to Gerda
Double check that you have all 3 cameras?
PS, are you using any mods/extras?
Got all three cameras, not using any cheats or mods and tried all kinds of sequence and still can't get out of house.
About the inventory bug, is it that there is only one camera in the bag and once placed the first there are no others?
I thought it has to do with while all three cameras are placed the "place all cameras" task is not removed from the task list.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Got all three cameras, not using any cheats or mods and tried all kinds of sequence and still can't get out of house.
About the inventory bug, is it that there is only one camera in the bag and once placed the first there are no others?
I thought it has to do with while all three cameras are placed the "place all cameras" task is not removed from the task list.
The inventory bug was to do with key items getting overwritten/deleted.
Like I said though, I've never had an issue with this quest, so I don't know if some other factor was in play.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
The inventory bug was to do with key items getting overwritten/deleted.
Like I said though, I've never had an issue with this quest, so I don't know if some other factor was in play.
No worries, after fiddling with the save editor on the front page I managed to end the quest.
Thanks for replying though

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Quite late to the party but Priscilla is the best girl for our evil sidekick in our head ( both MCs and mine :D ). I quite enjoyed taming this harpy into a somewhat meek chick.

I also loved Gerda. Her face shape is very unique and iconic. She's indeed quite attractive, it's quite prominently seen in some specific scenes.

My preferences:
MC's LI: Priscilla
MC's sidechick: Jessica
MC's favorite MILF: Gerda
MC's favorite ebony: Chantelle
MC's favorite sissy: Danny
MC's favorite horse: Duprey

I better dip before Becca fans swarm all over. Keep up the good work, UberPie.

Last edited:
Reactions: kulkur
Aug 15, 2021
So the "under construction" removed ? the old scenes back ? or its still "under construction" and unplayable ?
Before you ask why ? i just came back from long time absence just to check the game ( hoping for completed ) one year later came back and renewed Another year then remake... 3 years doing that it's kinda, well losing my hope i guess

Last edited:

SubtleHobby

Jul 28, 2021
Hi Guys, I am version 85.1a because I had the inventory bug and I was stuck at 61% `I have some time to snoop about` but I can`t enter mary`s room anymore.. I don`t want to replay to get back to this point does someone have a save file for me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi Guys, I am version 85.1a because I had the inventory bug and I was stuck at 61% `I have some time to snoop about` but I can`t enter mary`s room anymore.. I don`t want to replay to get back to this point does someone have a save file for me?
See #4 and #1 in my FAQ 10 posts prior to yours on this same page.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Quick question. In the early part I have the quest to go to the shop to retrive some Paper for Mom but then I get the scene where Natalie fucks Darnell ?
Is this supposed to happend anyway or did I somehow slipped in a NTR path ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes