Coolumbus

Jun 30, 2018
2 weeks of silence since the last post would it really kill them to give meaningful updates? i'm already burnt out of waiting for the update whatever it will come out when it comes out but i just am interested in what they are actually doing

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. You should see how much the Mods delete on a regular basis :ROFLMAO:
He most likely uses minimum number of posts per page
while you use the clearly superior maximum number of posts per page (as your page count matches mine)
Meaning you have fewer pages for the same number of posts
choices are 20, 40, 60, or 100 posts per page. and inherit from system.

I use 100 and have 283 pages. meaning someone who uses 20 posts per page has about 1415 pages

Reactions: HORZEKOK

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
2 weeks of silence since the last post would it really kill them to give meaningful updates? i'm already burnt out of waiting for the update whatever it will come out when it comes out but i just am interested in what they are actually doing
No it's the default milking strategy of uberpie. He'll announce the update is coming soon so the subs go up. Then, he will wait 3-4 months minimum for maximum milkage.

And then the cherry on the pie is that there will always be less content as what was promised. Then a promise will be give. That content will be more frequently dispensed but in truth the next updat will take 1.3 as much.

Don't get me wrong content is always solid, it's just the milking process one always has to got through.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
No it's the default milking strategy of uberpie. He'll announce the update is coming soon so the subs go up. Then, he will wait 3-4 months minimum for maximum milkage.

And then the cherry on the pie is that there will always be less content as what was promised. Then a promise will be give. That content will be more frequently dispensed but in truth the next updat will take 1.3 as much.

Don't get me wrong content is always solid, it's just the milking process one always has to got through.
The content was solid when he wasn't using shitty IA art. Now I wouldn't be so sure.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes