Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When will we get the new update?
(Copy/paste from one of the many responses regarding this question in this thread)
Nobody knows a release date, not even Uberpie. When he knows about a week or so out from that date, he'll let folks know.
Seriously I cant understand why does not the dev just make ntr optional, like in other games, when you make a choice there is a HUGE UPPERCASE WORD IN PARANTHESIS (NTR!). And those who are against it can just move the cursor and click another option.
Because. Because some vocal minority of non-netorare fans don't like it that it "still exists" in their game, even if its only optional (whether the option is not to see it or that it doesn't happen at all in their playthrough). If you haven't seen the thread meltdown from a couple years back (March 2021, I believe) - then you can't appreciate the bullshit this has created in this thread.

Do I agree with Uberpie's decision? Fuck no. I think it's a cop-out. But it's Uberpie's vision, not mine.

Honestly, I hate optional content, period. There are thousands of games for people to choose from that don't include content they don't like. Not every game needs to be played. Developers should just create the game they want with all the content they want. If players don't like it, go play something else. The developer will find enough players to support them, if they create an entertaining product - no matter the content genre.

I honestly don't understand if it's irony or you're writing it seriously.
In case it's not ironic, the dev is going to make the NTR content a SEPARATE GAME, so if you don't like it just don't play that version.
I think something is lost in the translation of the post you are replying to. The person thinks that making two games is foolish when the developer could simply put all content into one game, with optional scenes for people to avoid (like Uberpie has done with Danny/Vivian content). It would be the easiest way (for players and the developer) and, probably, quicker for development.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I think this Update will be a big flop for most of the people here for many reasons

1 Too much attempt (ntr /no ntr, sissy, Pris, Tiff, etc) most of the people here want something different (personaly i want Prisci)

2 the AI art

3 the waiting

for me people will be disapointed for all this reason maybe more but i think even if the update is GOD TIER people have wait too long and expect too much of this update so it's already a flop before is out

(I don't say this update will be bad i say he cross the line between hope and waiting and now is expectation are to big for many here)

What do you think people of my quick think ?

are you agreed with me or not ?

Personally i will just take what UberpieTeam and Lostraven give me and enjoy

Ps: Lostraven for me you are the only writter on Taffy Tales you are my BOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I think this Update will be a big flop for most of the people here for many reasons

1 Too much attempt (ntr /no ntr, sissy, Pris, Tiff, etc) most of the people here want something different (personaly i want Prisci)

2 the AI art

3 the waiting

for me people will be disapointed for all this reason maybe more but i think even if the update is GOD TIER people have wait too long and expect too much of this update so it's already a flop before is out

(I don't say this update will be bad i say he cross the line between hope and waiting and now is expectation are to big for many here)

What do you think people of my quick think ?

are you agreed with me or not ?

Personally i will just take what UberpieTeam and Lostraven give me and enjoy

Ps: Lostraven for me you are the only writter on Taffy Tales you are my BOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!
It's a lot to take on for the TT team. When I heard they were gonna do two major path updates at the same time it got me a bit worried.
Also because of how long the NTR path has been on the backburner, the team is most likely gonna want to give it a huge head start and that's where the new writer comes in since Traven already has his hands full with the current path and another project. I'm not too concerned, it's just some things I took note of.

The most concerning thing I saw through the previews was the AI art. I don't mind the team using it to help out in terms of small aspects, but that Clara preview back in May looked rough. This is something I'm the most worried about.

Overall I try to keep my expectations to a lower/realistic standard, we'll have wait and to see, so far the game's content has been very good. Personally I've been on/off following this game, I used to give it a few updates to pile up a lot of content to make it more enjoyable for when I play it again down the line.
I'm mainly curious to see how they handle the NTR scenes, this game has a ton of hints towards that fetish but so far there's only been one or two scenes.

Weepz

Dec 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the cameras in Prisc's house quest to end? Is the game bugged or am I just being an idiot?
Edit: I've placed all the cameras but the quest isn't ending is the problem

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've tried. I've placed all 3 cameras its just that the quest wont end and I cant leave
Do you have a save from before you entered her home? If yes I would try to do the quest again, since some members said that helped other than that I don’t know

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
I've tried. I've placed all 3 cameras its just that the quest wont end and I cant leave
Yeah bro for me too , I already set 3 camera and 2 camera still left in my bag so I tried to check Google but the woman didn't appear ,what a fking Annoying bug and i don't wanna use other people saves too

Reactions: Weepz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah bro for me too , I already set 3 camera and 2 camera still left in my bag so I tried to check Google but the woman didn't appear ,what a fking Annoying bug and i don't wanna use other people saves too
The save is written into your windows registry - there aren't other people's saves to use.
Weepz and Viol Xsu - if you search this thread for cameras and set up your search results preferences for this site as I recommend in #1 in any of the 69 postings of my FAQ since last May (latest: #28,018) - the answer to your question would have been in the first page of results.
Here's a screenshot of the search results.
1687742110836.png
The first five are today's posts (your questions and replies). The 10th result on the first page gives you the answer you seek. There are 2 more times the answer is given in this screenshot. In fact, if we got rid of the five posts from today, there would have been a total of 4 times the answer would have been available for you in the first page of search results.

Even if you don't change the default search order for results, you get an answer to your question halfway down the second page of results. It took me less than a few minutes to skim through the results and see an answer.

Here's a link to just one of the answers: #26,403

Reactions: Weepz and anonnom

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Weepz

Dec 11, 2022
The save is written into your windows registry - there aren't other people's saves to use.

Weepz and Viol Xsu - if you search this thread for cameras and set up your search results preferences for this site as I recommend in #1 in any of the 69 postings of my FAQ since last May (latest: #28,018) - the answer to your question would have been in the first page of results.
Here's a screenshot of the search results.
View attachment 2724705
The first five are today's posts (your questions and replies). The 10th result on the first page gives you the answer you seek. There are 2 more times the answer is given in this screenshot. In fact, if we got rid of the five posts from today, there would have been a total of 4 times the answer would have been available for you in the first page of search results.

Even if you don't change the default search order for results, you get an answer to your question halfway down the second page of results. It took me less than a few minutes to skim through the results and see an answer.

Here's a link to just one of the answers: #26,403
I'll try that. Thanks for taking the time to help

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes