Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
No it's the default milking strategy of uberpie. He'll announce the update is coming soon so the subs go up. Then, he will wait 3-4 months minimum for maximum milkage.

And then the cherry on the pie is that there will always be less content as what was promised. Then a promise will be give. That content will be more frequently dispensed but in truth the next updat will take 1.3 as much.

Don't get me wrong content is always solid, it's just the milking process one always has to got through.
3-4 months seem like an extreme exaggeration, give examples or your desperation made you make a very forced argument.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
3-4 months seem like an extreme exaggeration, give examples or your desperation made you make a very forced argument.
I think he just forced it through desperation. If you look at the last update it was about 6-7 weeks from first announcing it was nearly ready/going into play testing before release. I expect this time might be longer, even though it hasn't stopped my near daily checking, as it is about twice the size of the last update, so probably more issues to fix and more additional scenes may be required.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yes i know but i cant get out of this girls shower
My guess is that you were in the middle of completing the principal key quest or another quest and instead of doing the most direct thing, you left the principal's office. I answered this exact question 8 months ago: #25,438

Nikelm

Sep 9, 2020
My guess is that you were in the middle of completing the principal key quest or another quest and instead of doing the most direct thing, you left the principal's office. I answered this exact question 8 months ago: #25,438
Bro, why didn't Sarah show up in the evening at school, when I came to sell sperm jar?

1687629777183.png

Reactions: OUndrAnt

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So since this is getting an NTR game mode I have to ask, Is the mode because Uberpie likes NTR or is it for those NTR fans?
dev wanted NTR from day 1, has had placeholders for it from day 1.
has actually added NTR scenes multiple times, then removed it quickly each time due to backlash
Now he decided to make it 2 separate games/downloads. one with, one without

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
En serio, no puedo entender por qué el desarrollador no hace que ntr sea opcional, como en otros juegos, cuando haces una elección, hay una GRAN PALABRA EN MAYÚSCULAS EN PARANTHESIS (¡NTR!). Y aquellos que están en contra solo pueden mover el cursor y hacer clic en otra opción.
[/CITA]
I honestly don't understand if it's irony or you're writing it seriously.
In case it's not ironic, the dev is going to make the NTR content a SEPARATE GAME, so if you don't like it just don't play that version.

• Angry
Reactions: YungZeus
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes