MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I am curious about how the Inmorality Mechanic even works.
I just got a point merely by watching a scene, I thought it would be by making choices.
There is any negatives regarding it? Or negatives for NOT having inmorality points?

Its my first time trying this game, so I am just roleplaying rather than maxxing out everything

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am curious about how the Inmorality Mechanic even works.
I just got a point merely by watching a scene, I thought it would be by making choices.
There is any negatives regarding it? Or negatives for NOT having inmorality points?

Its my first time trying this game, so I am just roleplaying rather than maxxing out everything
It's mechanic that doesn't really affect the game. The MC can't go to the smoking area to the left of the track until a certain immorality level. That's all. It's an arbitrary counter that simply keeps the area closed until it's necessary to go there.

Reactions: Alandir

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
It's mechanic that doesn't really affect the game. The MC can't go to the smoking area to the left of the track until a certain immorality level. That's all. It's an arbitrary counter that simply keeps the area closed until it's necessary to go there.
Uh, I thought it would have something like "you can get this by low inmorality but also this with high inmorality", then I just will choose it either way.

Reactions: Count Morado

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
who are the characters in the portrait of the normal and ntr mode?(the one with blonde peter in his desk)
i only could identify clara and jessica

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the guy does misinterpret that this NTR path specifically is netorare.
From his description of liking NTR games, he's more a netori type of guy which is a lot less controversial.

I can't through everything there, but I do agree that Mary's NTR route was a bit rushed or just an odd angle for it.
He is right that even if Mary hasn't gotten any proper male attention in months, she would still be pretty loyal to Peter and stay away from Darnell. Also not a big fan of it being very similar to Becca's route in some ways, that'll probably change with progression though.

That's why I wished they kept the remote control path with her. Clearly she's not under any trance there, but Peter doesn't know that and if Darnell finds out he'll expose the truth so she'll want to prevent that since in her head it might harm her relationship with Peter.
I liked the idea that after a couple of sessions where Mary pretends she's under trance with Darnell while he does his "things" with her that she'd eventually start falling for him naturally.

For Becca's route, it's fine right now in my opinion.
She is always been gullible and Darnell along Dr. Beatrix take advantage of it makes sense and isn't too far fetched. Too be honest her scenes with Darnell are my favorite part of this update.

Probably gonna get some people who disagree, but I really wished this update stayed focused on just the NTR path like it was originally intended to.
It's been delayed for so long and felt in needed the team's full attention to get it a proper introduction.
No I think he was after Netorare, I think he was just expecting something better than this generic "women are insipid weaklings without the MC" bullshit.

Reactions: CircusofValues

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
No I think he was after Netorare, I think he was just expecting something better than this generic "women are insipid weaklings without the MC" bullshit.
It seemed like he's a netori type guy from his description of how he likes his NTR.

Besides that, I do agree with his points that it does seem a bit rushed.
Becca's NTR I like and was probably the best part of the entire update in my opinion, still it could have been sharpened up in a few areas.
Mary's NTR plot is a weird approach. Idk not a huge fan of the direction since Mary's acting a bit too out of character here and it's a bit too similar to Becca's.
My original post I talked about the remote control plot and go more in detail and all with everything, personally I felt that was a better direction for this route with Mary.
I'm still saddened we never saw that full gym scene man. :( It was so well set up too and that dialogue leading to it was so sexy, maybe one day.

I am a bit disappointed and Uber bit off a bit more then he could chew with doing a mega update instead of just doing an NTR route. Still liked it though.
Hbu? How'd you feel about the update kind sir?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any way, how I do get money and raise strenght?
using the cheat code works best, other than that work out at the gym (after you get the invite to go there by Gerda).
Make money by Fapping in the toilet (After clara catches you)

you need to wait for the story trigger for both things, (Gerda will be outside her house)

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
on mac...if i download update, will i lose previous saves and content???
No.
Any way, how I do get money and raise strenght?
Along with what Stil996 said - 95% of any gameplay questions you have will have already been answered in this thread. This thread is searchable using the search icon in the upper right corner of the page - make sure to have your account preferences set to have search results sorted by date and you'll find your answers quicker. Anything not asked before - feel free to ask. I recommend skimming my FAQ also: #29,355

Dec 30, 2020
I mean I am invested in the game because it has posted me twice now because of the AI art but this dude is on another level.

Damn, really?
Yeah this for sure is taking Uber as acknowledgement that he has done something right with AI and will continue with this.

Aight, I kow I wrote this before but I am out know.
I will come lurking here and there but this art direction is heading somewhere that reduced my interest for the future development to zero.

Try to have fun y'all
He has a very well thought out argument that is for sure

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Damn, knew we should have gone with my idea for the update just being me reading 'The Great Gatsby' in my arm chair by the fireplace

:HideThePain:
FWIW, you work in a cursed field. At the end of the day, all people want from this game is something to get their tingly bits going.

I think Dr. Beatrix character was VERY well-written - the "sinister psychiatrist" is a hoary cliche even outside of H-games, but her dialogue was both funny and articulate enough to elevate the character and make the obvious set-up exciting. Alfred Hitchcock says true suspense isn't surprising your audience, it's telling them exactly what is about to happen then making them watch it. You accomplished that with the Beatrix character (though H-game writers do have a natural advantage since we all know when two characters meet, they're probably going to Poundtown together. Call it Chekov's Pervert Gun Rule.)

However, the harsh truth is that if the AI-art is anatomically and hilariously awful and the payoff is either non-existent or an extremely niche fetish like watersports, the writing won't matter.

Good luck! 1668744485311572.png

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's been part of the plan for the game since day one of its release over 5 years ago.
View attachment 2744678
You don't have to play the Netorare (NTR) route - it's completely separate from the Main route.
People really need to stop posting this as if it means it can't be criticized, criticism is about how much you enjoy a product, this isn't the first game that's gone down the shitter because a dev splits focus when they where already releasing some terrible updates before hand.

Reactions: anon8525
Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone happen to have v0.89.8c. Not the b version. I'm hoping the c version will actually work and not just have black screens (even the gallery images just shows black screens) for anything other than the menu screens. I can see the images and videos if I download them (thanks to the person that uploaded them!).

Only game I've ever had a problem and only version that hasn't worked. Last version I played was v0.82.4b and that worked just fine. Was hoping to catch up in v0.89.8 (tried that and both the "a" and "b" version).

v0.95.7 works fine (doesn't help since it doesn't have the content I haven't played), so I'm hoping that whatever was buggy in v0.89.8b was fixed in c and carried over to the latest version.

1688515036075.png

Thank goodness v0.95.7 doesn't do that. Obviously unplayable in that condition. So, to reiterate, any kind soul have v0.89.8c that I could try out to see if it's fixed like v0.95.7 is?

Thanks.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
having some trouble here team, got the latest version and it seems to only let me play from the latest content on? kinda hoping to start a fresh run, searched the forum (Granted not exhaustively) and I couldn't find a mention of it. just me being dumb or is there a download option I missed?

Reactions: ZeroSiks
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes