Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ApexAlex - I am not trying to shut you down in your inquisitive nature, but the continuing of this conversation in this thread offers more opportunities for certain people to take offense and derail the thread about what is or isn't that genre. People can always claim something is a certain thing to them - but that's both the beauty and the beast with differing perspectives, to see things from others' view. When it becomes a problem (as is with certain genres which some people both hold with high regard and high disgust), that's where the site's definition of the issue is the final arbitrator for the forums.

If you want to better understand the other viewpoints or discuss hypotheticals - an off-topic discussion thread is a better place so that derailing doesn't matter (and there are A LOT of them on on this topic). Continuing here won't prove to be fruitful - it almost always degrades into name-calling, accusations, belittling, and diversionary discussions that ends up clogging pages of the thread until a moderator comes in and mass-deletes dozens of posts without even bothering to read them to find which ones are actually on-topic.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Count Morado (Just wanted to tag you to not quote your above post.)

I guess, NTR was not the best description, but I didn't know how else to describe how those scenes particularity might be considered as such by some more... passionate NTR haters? I knew (by definition) that the Fox Club scene and early Becca scene were not, but I felt others might perceive that by seeing their LI's in those types of situations (groped, stripped, etc) by another character, specifically, the bully to the MC and people not cry NTR.

I agree that by stopping it and saving them was the intention and no NTR takes place, but I wasn't sure how others, especially NTR haters really take those scenes.
Count Morado is right this topic has been done to death. it's annoying enough when we have an argument on the table, not need to dredge it up when there is no reason too.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
This is acualy a good idea we should run a poll on the site to see how many people like netorare and how many dont.
Proposed a similar idea a little bit of time ago in this same thread prior to the most recent content drop... To sum it up the creator sets up a poll to truly determine how many paying supporters are truly netorare fans, doubt it would be close to even 40% of the supporters...
Of course the usual hive mind here got upset over this perfectly reasonable and respectfully presented proposition and threw hissy fits...

Now the product has turned into a complete fucking catastrophe of a game... Few are happy and many are extremely upset..
Creating a whole new path when the current one isn't close to being done was a terrible play, now the rebuttal for why this path was "necessary" is that it was promised from launch.. Hmm

Reactions: Roofus

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Proposed a similar idea a little bit of time ago in this same thread prior to the most recent content drop... To sum it up the creator sets up a poll to truly determine how many paying supporters are truly netorare fans, doubt it would be close to even 40% of the supporters...
Of course the usual hive mind here got upset over this perfectly reasonable and respectfully presented proposition and threw hissy fits...

Now the product has turned into a complete fucking catastrophe of a game... Few are happy and many are extremely upset..
Creating a whole new path when the current one isn't close to being done was a terrible play, now the rebuttal for why this path was "necessary" is that it was promised from launch.. Hmm
If it's even 20-25% that's still pretty big tbf and time causes these numbers to grow, and it's been hinted at and confirmed since the beginning of taffy tales conception, so it's logical to think of the growth that way.
But all we can do is speculate on numbers that we pull out of our bottoms.

Also, the problem ain't working on two routes simultaneously, but the lack of artists, lack of developers, and management issues. Another alternative is to instead of releasing the updates at the same time is to run it by turns. One main route update, some time passes and then the Ntr route update. And make it 3-4 months per update

Last edited:

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Ok The ONLY good solution for regular update is this one focus on harem road finish it focus on ntr road finish it ( sorry ntr dans i don't like ntr but it's not why i Said that is Because you are more patient than harem road fan) (and you are not gonna cry like Baby) (personaly i want pris and tiff but Uber want to please Danny and Gerda fans and i don't complain because i don't have what i want)

By the way NTR fan have you Seen the ntr vignette have one more "girl" ? (Maybe it's the prota who was sissy)

• Haha
Reactions: Artist271

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Ok The ONLY good solution for regular update is this one focus on harem road finish it focus on ntr road finish it ( sorry ntr dans i don't like ntr but it's not why i Said that is Because you are more patient than harem road fan) (and you are not gonna cry like Baby) (personaly i want pris and tiff but Uber want to please Danny and Gerda fans and i don't complain because i don't have what i want)

By the way NTR fan have you Seen the ntr vignette have one more "girl" ? (Maybe it's the prota who was sissy)
That's one of the worst solutions that put Uber further and further into the unprofessional territory.
Thats really selfish of your part especially when you're filled with years of updates, while ntr fans got bread crumbs. And taking advantage of a group's kindness puts you in a bad light.

Last edited:
Reactions: ragil putra

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are devs sadists or completely morons...?
Yes.
"Try to talk to Sara" or "Speak with Sara" or "It's time to talk to Sara"...
The first is the default that is normally there, the second and third are for two different quests.
What quest are you attempting?
"Speak with Sara" is Sara's drug storyline
"It's time to talk to Sara" I think is Clara's storyline

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Yes.
The first is the default that is normally there, the second and third are for two different quests.
What quest are you attempting?
"Speak with Sara" is Sara's drug storyline
"It's time to talk to Sara" I think is Clara's storyline
What you say is important, but how you say it is equally so...
The English language is a wonderful and sometimes frustrating thing. :LOL:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What you say is important, but how you say it is equally so...
The English language is a wonderful and sometimes frustrating thing. :LOL:
That's not specific to English, you can frustrate anyone in every language.
Offering three synonymous answers where only one is "correct" is quite a bitch move.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not specific to English, you can frustrate anyone in every language.
Offering three synonymous answers where only one is "correct" is quite a bitch move.
there isn't a "only one is correct", one of them will just repeat the same line of dialogue back at you, the other two need to be done, it doesn't matter in which order, and they will vanish the moment you use them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck on the task: "see if marry is working out with Darnell in the park."
They are not in the park.
NTR route.
Can someone please help?
They are in the park. I tried in the evening. Your screenshot shows day time. I know the task doesn't show a specific time, but try different times. See my video snippet from my playthrough video posted #29,294
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I Don't take advandtage of anything look every update more and more people cry about the Time between Two update
People get disapointed because of Ai art and so much more
My solution is based not on kindness but on fact ntr fans have wait more than the regular harem road fan's and cry less.
I know what i Said is harsh but just imagine the contrary how many Uber Fan's will stop to follow this game if every update are ntr concentrate (when i Said finish main and go for ntr it don't implie that they will not little update for ntr in the main road update just not to road because this take them to many Times and people cry)
Remember my solution is not to make everyone happy it's to make update more frequent.

If you want to make everyone happy thé solution is this
Uberpie take more people in his team
He focus ONLY on art and big Line of thé scenario ,one team do main road and other do ntr road
Raven and the ntr writter follow Uber path
And with that WE could have both update
But this solution is less realistic because it's Mean Uber have budget for that ans i'm not sure of that

My first solution was harsh I know that but sometimes to solve a problem you need harsh solution if the main road community was less cry baby WE could alternate one one but you know it's not the case personaly it would be better if WE do one one but people are not ready for that and that why uber change is plan

I have Seen a commentary when i read Uber was to Big to fail and i want to remember uber main source of money is contributor donation if many people stop to donate he will loose is income

Of you have better solution i'm glad to hear if WE Can solve this problem it will be perfect

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes