Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I Don't take advandtage of anything look every update more and more people cry about the Time between Two update
People get disapointed because of Ai art and so much more
My solution is based not on kindness but on fact ntr fans have wait more than the regular harem road fan's and cry less.
I know what i Said is harsh but just imagine the contrary how many Uber Fan's will stop to follow this game if every update are ntr concentrate (when i Said finish main and go for ntr it don't implie that they will not little update for ntr in the main road update just not to road because this take them to many Times and people cry)
Remember my solution is not to make everyone happy it's to make update more frequent.

If you want to make everyone happy thé solution is this
Uberpie take more people in his team
He focus ONLY on art and big Line of thé scenario ,one team do main road and other do ntr road
Raven and the ntr writter follow Uber path
And with that WE could have both update
But this solution is less realistic because it's Mean Uber have budget for that ans i'm not sure of that

My first solution was harsh I know that but sometimes to solve a problem you need harsh solution if the main road community was less cry baby WE could alternate one one but you know it's not the case personaly it would be better if WE do one one but people are not ready for that and that why uber change is plan

I have Seen a commentary when i read Uber was to Big to fail and i want to remember uber main source of money is contributor donation if many people stop to donate he will loose is income

Of you have better solution i'm glad to hear if WE Can solve this problem it will be perfect
That was a rambling post. But what I am getting from your post is: "Reward 'cry babies' by giving them what they want and ignore mature people who have patience."

That's how they end up as 'cry babies' in the first place - being coddled and pampered and given what they cry about. Never become a parent if that is how you plan on raising kids. We have enough entitled brats in the world today.

Also, your hypothesis that "just imagine the contrary how many Uber Fan's will stop to follow this game if every update are ntr concentrate" doesn't necesarily hold water, either. In fact, this update - which, for the first time, includes actual netorare (ntr) content - is on track to break his previous subscriber record on Patreon. We're not even a third of the way into the month, and tomorrow he will break the record with over 3 weeks left in the month to increase even higher:
1688890015711.png
It is obvious that netorare content doesn't harm Uberpie's bottom line. Would only focusing on netorare content for an extended period of time hurt it? No one knows unless he actually does it. But he won't.

I think he should alternate, every other update, between the two routes. I think he chose poorly to have the next update solely being the main route. I think because he delayed the netorare route for so long, he should have flipped that and solely focus on the netorare route next update (like he originally announced for this update before backpedalling last year) and then have the following be the main route. But because he has content already made for the main route in this update that he didn't include for some reason (Gerda and Danny content announced in January, also Dr. Beautrix was supposed to be in the main route this update, as well - but they weren't) - he's chosen to do main route next.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackedWarlord#9605

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
That was a rambling post. But what I am getting from your post is: "Reward 'cry babies' by giving them what they want and ignore mature people who have patience."

That's how they end up as 'cry babies' in the first place - being coddled and pampered and given what they cry about. Never become a parent if that is how you plan on raising kids. We have enough entitled brats in the world today.
i know what you mean but change a child and an adult is very different it's much more easy to change a child who was on construction than an adult who have made is personality it's why bad people continue to do bad things even when we explain why is bad. People are stubborn and don't very inclinate to change and in my example you just compare two thing completly different a child don't have power over you but the fan who paid uber have power over him if all of this contributor stop uberpie loose is income (i don't implie all is contributor are cry baby or main road fan , just all is contributor have pressure way on uber)
unfortunatly for us many cry baby are contributor the only way we have here is to made a conter team with more contributor to dilute cry baby but it's not possible solo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hi I just finish the NTR rout is it conform that the MC will be Famines
I don't think the word you used is the word you mean. What do you want to confirm about the MC? I recommend using deepl.com or translate.google.com to translate from your native tongue into English and post that here.
unfortunatly for us many cry baby are contributor
You don't have anything to support that idea - you are making things up. The whiners are a very small minority - of both people on here who never or rarely contribute and of the people who do contribute regularly. You see the same people over and over again with the same whinging over and over again.

And no, again, your whole hypothesis is full of holes. You don't reward whiners. Not as children. Not as adults.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think the word you used is the word you mean. What do you want to confirm about the MC? I recommend using deepl.com or translate.google.com to translate from your native tongue into English and post that here.

You don't have anything to support that idea - you are making things up. The whiners are a very small minority - of both people on here who never or rarely contribute and of the people who do contribute regularly. You see the same people over and over again with the same whinging over and over again.

And no, again, your whole hypothesis is full of holes. You don't reward whiners. Not as children. Not as adults.
I hope you was right but why uber mad so many change of this plan who benefit uniquely the cry baby?

personaly i see to much case of cry baby who change initial project by her crying twitter is a good exemple
DC MARVEL MOOVIE etc

Unfortunatly we can't be sure cry baby don't have this power over uber

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hope you was right but why uber mad so many change of this plan who benefit uniquely the cry baby?

personaly i see to much case of cry baby who change initial project by her crying twitter is a good exemple
DC MARVEL MOOVIE etc

Unfortunatly we can't be sure cry baby don't have this power over uber
There is an old saying "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
There is an old saying "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
I know it's true but what do you propose wait and see ?
what i see it's uber who just give an big update for both team and now for the next update no NTR .
I fear uber do what every major compagny do follow the cry baby
Maybe i'm wrong but right now i don't think uber ignore cry baby in is fan base

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what i see it's uber who just give an big update for both team and now for the next update no NTR .
Okay, we've beat this dead horse into the ground. So this is the last I'm going to reply to you on this because now you are being just as incessant as the people you are talking about. At least you aren't spewing vitriol.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the code
Whenever you have questions, remember my signature:
  1. Read OP
    1688895632531.png
  2. Skim the last couple of pages of the thread
  3. Set your F95 search results preference to "most recent" and then search the thread
    1688895853531.png
    It's answered at least 3 times in the first page of results.
You'll find the answer in less than a minute or two the vast majority of the time. If you fail to find your answer, feel free to ask.

Step dad

Sep 21, 2019
What to do after Jennifer scat scene? In hint it's showing to put posters in school but I already did that and talked with Chantelle at the night

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wonder if the NTR writer got fired and that's why there is no NTR next update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wonder if the NTR writer got fired and that's why there is no NTR next update?
The new content announced for the coming update was supposed to be in the main route for this version already out (Danny, Gerda, and I bet the introduction of Dr. Beatrix in the main route). That's why I think there's no netorare in the next update - the next update isn't really a new update, it's just the missing content from this one. Kind of like how v0.85.1 was really just all the fixes for v0.82.4, except the fixes this time are content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The new content announced for the coming update was supposed to be in the main route for this version already out (Danny, Gerda, and I bet the introduction of Dr. Beatrix in the main route). That's why I think there's no netorare in the next update - the next update isn't really a new update, it's just the missing content from this one. Kind of like how v0.85.1 was really just all the fixes for v0.82.4, except the fixes this time are content.
I saw that too, but considering that this was this guys debute, and the response was so negative, it starts to reason his role in the development in this game might be called into question. Just based on my own work experience anyway. I wonder how much responsibility Uber takes for that? At very least they should be reviewing whether they want to continue that path or retcon it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes