Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where are you getting those numbers?
You can't even decide if the totals are "thousands" or "tens of thousands". if you had actual real numbers you would know which of those it was. but you are throwing both indicating that you are literally making up numbers
There are over 6,300 subscribers to Uberpie on Patreon.
1689021668976.png
Nearly 30,000 have downloaded v0.97.5 from GoFile links in OP of F95. That's not counting Mega, MediaFire, PixelDrain, or WorkUpload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there are the other sites similar to F95 that people download the game from, then the torrents, and personal sharing between friends, etc. So, yes, it's tens of thousands that play Taffy Tales. I actually attempt to downplay numbers with more conservative figures because of people who may contest the data. It could be over 100,000 people who play each of the recent versions of Taffy Tales - but I stuck with thousands/tens of thousands.

Since the release was announced here (#28,391) there have been nearly 1500 posts made by about 579 users. View attachment usernames.txt Of those, about 62 have more than 2 posts. Of those, 30 have more than 5 posts. Of those, 16 have more than 9 posts. And that's counting everyone who posts - not just those who are vitriolic toward netorare. That would be even fewer.

So, yes, a minority of a minority of a minority, etc...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zeuslrg and ZUBiDAM

Panico265

Dec 21, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone,

It's time for Natalie to shine!
Just updating you guys on which characters would be receiving new content in the next update.
First and foremost, both Danny and Gerda have confirmed content in the next update, and now, we can confirm Natalie’s route is also planned for the next update.
And we’re super excited to show you guys some of the many improvements and things we’ve been working on with the project.
Below is a sample image and teaser (oh-la-la!) of Natalie’s mild redesign and some lingerie for the character.
Let us know what you guys think, and we hope you enjoy!
That’s all for now, thank you all so much for your support as always,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Personally, I think we could see a new economic boom if shop assistants started serving customers dressed like that!'

View attachment 2759675
...And Clara of course will be the next update for sure :HideThePain::HideThePain:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
View attachment 2759848
Nearly 30,000 have downloaded v0.97.5 from GoFile links in OP of F95. That's not counting Mega, MediaFire, PixelDrain, or WorkUpload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there are the other sites similar to F95 that people download the game from, then the torrents, and personal sharing between friends, etc. So, yes, it's tens of thousands that play Taffy Tales. I actually attempt to downplay numbers with more conservative figures because of people who may contest the data. It could be over 100,000 people who play each of the recent versions of Taffy Tales - but I stuck with thousands/tens of thousands.

Since the release was announced here (#28,391) there have been nearly 1500 posts made by about 579 users. View attachment 2759850 Of those, about 62 have more than 2 posts. Of those, 30 have more than 5 posts. Of those, 16 have more than 9 posts. And that's counting everyone who posts - not just those who are vitriolic toward netorare. That would be even fewer.

the amount of effort you reply compared to the people who reply to you...
where do you get the energy and motivation?
this is far more important than a game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the amount of effort you reply compared to the people who reply to you...
where do you get the energy and motivation?
this is far more important than a game
I despise the spreading of misinformation and willful ignorance.

Also, it wasn't too much work. Snipping tool for Graphtreon and GoFile information. Change # of posts per page to 100 and then copy/paste as plain text into Excel, three excel formulas, and a pivot table. Type up response. Took less time than brewing a pot of coffee.

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
I kind of understand the Danny content being confirmed for the next update, but Gerda? Even Natalie? I feel as if there are plenty of other characters, in the Main and NTR Route that people want. Tiffany for example, what content has been done for her? Sara? when was the last update for that, other than another blowjob scene. Even the new characters, (Which I'm sure/hoping will happem, Doya/Brinda/Beatrix, both routes included)

Feel as if we are thrown the same old people, Clara, Mary and Becca, with the old random character. (I forger Dannys sister's name but whatever happened to that?)

-Edit- I alos know that not a lot of things have been confirmed, other than the Danny route, that a lot of people seem to be up in arms for, but I think the Nat route isn't the second thing you should be announcing after such a bad last update, after "giving the people" what they want after the mega update.

Last edited:
Reactions: canisman11

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I kind of understand the Danny content being confirmed for the next update, but Gerda? Even Natalie? I feel as if there are plenty of other characters, in the Main and NTR Route that people want. Tiffany for example, what content has been done for her? Sara? when was the last update for that, other than another blowjob scene. Even the new characters, (Which I'm sure/hoping will happem, Doya/Brinda/Beatrix, both routes included)

Feel as if we are thrown the same old people, Clara, Mary and Becca, with the old random character. (I forger Dannys sister's name but whatever happened to that?)
Gerda and Danny were supposed to be in the main route of this update (v0.95.7) but weren't included. That's why they are confirmed for the next update. I would also suspect that Dr. Beatrix will get introduced into the main route next update, since she was expected in it for this update and wasn't in the main route.

So, really, the only thing that appears new for the next update is Natalie, at this time. Everything else mentioned for the next update is simply Uberpie making up for not coming through with announced content for the current update.

Izakyu1

Aug 25, 2022
Gerda and Danny were supposed to be in the main route of this update (v0.95.7) but weren't included. That's why they are confirmed for the next update. I would also suspect that Dr. Beatrix will get introduced into the main route next update, since she was expected in it for this update and wasn't in the main route.

So, really, the only thing that appears new for the next update is Natalie, at this time. Everything else mentioned for the next update is simply Uberpie making up for not coming through with announced content for the current update.
Aye, I understood that, just wanted to rant somewhere, just annoyed that there are a few characters, (while not mentioned, who knows, this next update might have new content) aren't appreciated.

I'm a both route lover, I like Danny content, Red on Sara, Mary, Tiff, etc, then Darnell or any other character they want to introduce into the NTR route. Natalie just seems out of left-field tbh, even though she has a scene in the cosplay contest. Don't forget my Girl stacy and that crazy cult chick I forgot the name of

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1689021668976.png
1689021668976.png

1689018870009.png
1689018870009.png

1689018880651.png
1689018880651.png

1689018898575.png
1689018898575.png

1689018917238.png
1689018917238.png
Alright. tens of thousands of downloads.
I don't know why you waffled between thousands and tens of thousands on the initial post though.
should have just said tens of thousands clearly to begin with without waffling.
Yes, lots of people download this game.
your initial waffling on the number looked sus as hell.
Thanks for clarifying that you actually do have numbers to back this up
Since the release was announced here (#28,391) there have been nearly 1500 posts made by about 579 users. View attachment usernames.txt Of those, about 62 have more than 2 posts. Of those, 30 have more than 5 posts. Of those, 16 have more than 9 posts. And that's counting everyone who posts - not just those who are vitriolic toward netorare. That would be even fewer.

There is a problem with your logic. You explicitly argue
> A portion don't like X
> Of which a tiny percent post
> Of which a tiny percent complain
> Of which a tiny percent complain loudly and repeatedly
(and forgot to account/mention the fact that sites actively censor such complaints)
so yes, I agree with you that loud complainers are a minority of a minority of a minority as you say.

But your logic is that due to the loud complainers being a % of a % of a % they should be ignored.
But, they are indicative of a much larger portion who doesn't complain according to your very own arguments.
Most people who see something they dislike just delete and move on without complaining.

That does NOT mean that you immediately do anything that some rando complaining online says.
The reasonable and normal response is to perform polls to gather more info.
companies routinely perform actual polls to get an idea of what the community at large prefers.
uberpie does patreon polls as well as discord polls.

Where are you getting the idea that uberpie made decisions based on the loud complaints they received on F95
and not based on the actual polling data they gathered from their paying customers on both patreon and discord?

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i think gerda is important to focus on right now, because we know she is kidnapped and in danger, 0.89 update ends with information on Gerda finally.
so it's a bit weird if peter will happily continue his school life without a care.
also i think if there will be a third route- friendship with Darnell, then Tiffany and Chantelle might be the key for it.
if red goes too far with Chantelle, i assume the friendship route will be impossible, also i think the only thing Darnell would seek from peter is his help to make peace with Tiffany.
i personal hope (in the main route) for Chantelle to make some kind of mistake/betrayed that will piss red off, so he will turn her into some bimbo with drugs, instead of the very slow romantic progress with her right now.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone,

It's time for Natalie to shine!
Just updating you guys on which characters would be receiving new content in the next update.
First and foremost, both Danny and Gerda have confirmed content in the next update, and now, we can confirm Natalie’s route is also planned for the next update.
And we’re super excited to show you guys some of the many improvements and things we’ve been working on with the project.
Below is a sample image and teaser (oh-la-la!) of Natalie’s mild redesign and some lingerie for the character.
Let us know what you guys think, and we hope you enjoy!
That’s all for now, thank you all so much for your support as always,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Personally, I think we could see a new economic boom if shop assistants started serving customers dressed like that!'

View attachment 2759675
thinner lips, paler and less color.... she looks like she developed a crack habit now.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes