Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i have played the pee and shat update not talking about that anything newer than 0.95.7a?
That update only came out 18 days ago... You're looking at quite a long time until the next update.
1689728836034.png
See #15 and #16 in my FAQ from the previous page - just 3 posts above your question yesterday... #29,895. I also recommend #1.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
that was the major characters poll, so i guess it was only those 6, weird Clara isn't one of them.
maybe it's characters that there is already a lot planned for them.

there is a new poll for the minor characters, i guess that's everyone else
yeah I guess Clara has a lot of contents, which is imho fans prefer to look other woman. Although personally, I really want to look more Clara's content. In particular, to look her end.. maybe with big belly, left her job as a janitor, left behind her son, and moved to MC house.. Potentially to have threesome scenes with Marry as well... hahaha just my imagination

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
yeah I guess Clara has a lot of contents, which is imho fans prefer to look other woman. Although personally, I really want to look more Clara's content. In particular, to look her end.. maybe with big belly, left her job as a janitor, left behind her son, and moved to MC house.. Potentially to have threesome scenes with Marry as well... hahaha just my imagination
maybe some of clara content will be linked with danny content if danny is also mc bitch, so i wonder how that works if you always choose to avoid trap

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
maybe some of clara content will be linked with danny content if danny is also mc bitch, so i wonder how that works if you always choose to avoid trap
you know she has a daughter too right? (who looks exactly like Danny)

JWY005

Sep 13, 2021
I have a conspiracy theory,that voting for the most popular character and then slowing down the production of that character's story,prevent sponsors from leaving after the character is finished

ids98

Sep 13, 2022
for the new version, I can't start from the beginning. only by version 9.5. Does anyone know how to change?

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
NTR's not my favorite, but I can enjoy it and like to complete games. Some of those NTR scenes like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is more popular than I thought.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
This thing is already taking its time and the dev decided to make new a route with NTR now?? Considering it was never a thing in the first place?
What the hell kind of decision is that? Dude will either code until he dies or will simply abandon eventually.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This thing is already taking its time and the dev decided to make new a route with NTR now?? Considering it was never a thing in the first place?
What the hell kind of decision is that? Dude will either code until he dies or will simply abandon eventually.

Reactions: jack_cuervo

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
NTR's not my favorite, but I can enjoy it and like to complete games. Some of those NTR scenes like
is more popular than I thought.
its just a tease for ntr fans, so uber can have them hooked and start supporting him on patreon
updates also take forver

so if we are very lucky u might see one around christmas or halloween
but probably next year

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
i am also not a fan of the trap content. Might be it is a time for him to seek a real girl outside the town... Or having a big heart that now her mother has found a new love (MC).

Reactions: Cybergod360
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes