Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Taffy Tales - Season 5 v.0.95.7c ???
#29,853
I have opened 99.1% of the ntr path NTR Gallery
all the art from v0.95.7a / v0.95.7b, NTR and Main routes (plus some extras) - #29,236
I need something to help me spy on the principal
Probably the ladder. It's best if you are looking for help to type the task you need help on exactly and/or share a screenshot of the task list.
See #8 in the 74th post of my FAQ since May 2022 - #29,895, I also recommend #1.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a complete CG/Animations for 86.8?
I don't see it if there is.
Nope. I did upload all the animations from v0.86.8, as you know - which I've linked in the past page or so. I see the confusion about my response. editing.

Reactions: Stil996

GearStrife05

Jul 26, 2022
I recently started to play this game (0.89.8), and I also wanted to do the NTR route of the 0.95.7. But I noticed that the latter starts at a later time in the story (where Peter already knows red and has all the item), so my question is this: Is the 0.95.7 a direct contuation from where the 0.89.8 ends or does it continue from a specific part of it?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Hadn't played this much and I'm mostly interested in Danny, are you able to top him yet? I see he's had content added for the past couple updates.

GearStrife05

Jul 26, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
All animation videos, all CG images, all audio files, playthrough videos of new content in v0.89.8 and both routes of v0.95.7, and archive of 12 versions of Taffy Tales plus the 2 stand-alones now available at #29,236
Is there a complete CG/Animations for 86.8?
I don't see it if there is.
It's not working anymore
Can you repost it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and Stil996

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
I saw both videos and played for both the main and NTR routes, I do agree the update was exaggerated in terms of content. I do like the Trap Routes but I'm not gonna complain too much as long as the next one is actually gonna deliver if the Devs promise it. As for NTR, not a big fan but the thing I liked most about was the Darnell-Bella scene, dawg we need that for the main route as well. Besides that the piss drinking is a whole new level of weird, seems we got a cousin of R. Kelly donating for that.

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
I saw both videos and played for both the main and NTR routes, I do agree the update was exaggerated in terms of content. I do like the Trap Routes but I'm not gonna complain too much as long as the next one is actually gonna deliver if the Devs promise it. As for NTR, not a big fan but the thing I liked most about was the Darnell-Bella scene, dawg we need that for the main route as well. Besides that the piss drinking is a whole new level of weird, seems we got a cousin of R. Kelly donating for that.
Piss-drinking was not the weirdest thing in that update :censored:

• Wow
Reactions: mrttao

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
I know the game says saves are not compatible but is there a way to bring them across that doesn't break your game it's getting to be a long game to try and play through to the new stuff everytime.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know the game says saves are not compatible but is there a way to bring them across that doesn't break your game it's getting to be a long game to try and play through to the new stuff everytime.
There has been 1... count them "ONE" time I'm aware of when people have "HAD" to play through old content.
There is almost always a save code to take you to the new content, and the times there hasn't been one is when the new content was at the beginning.
Yes the save system sucks but honestly bud, of all the things you can complain about in this game replaying old content isn't really one of them.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
There has been 1... count them "ONE" time I'm aware of when people have "HAD" to play through old content.
There is almost always a save code to take you to the new content, and the times there hasn't been one is when the new content was at the beginning.
Honestly bud of all the things you can complain about replaying old content isn't one of them.
Would that be the save code that's on the first page? If so I simply hadn't seen it. It also appears to still be the code for 0.89, unless the code doesn't change.
No need to get so whiny.

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Would that be the save code that's on the first page? If so I simply hadn't seen it. It also appears to still be the code for 0.89, unless the code doesn't change.
No need to get so whiny.
The save code hasn't changed because Season 5 starts at new content after season 1.4 (0.89)
This has been mentioned a lot in this thread and is easy to see if you actually played the game, starting on day 144 should be a clue.

Cute how you call me whiny when you post a whining comment about something that isn't a thing.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes