Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Usually if you can't access the map (because it's grayed out), it means you are supposed to go out traditional exits (doors, hallways, roads) because there is an event that is triggered by doing so. If you are in the store and the map is grayed out/unaccessable - the doors to the store are the glass doors on the right side of the screen (which I have personally informed Uberpie to add an exit sign to for the past 2+ years to remove the confusion, but he hasn't bothered).

Also, never use the map from inside a building. ALWAYS go out to the sidewalk/street before using a map to speed travel. Otherwise you will miss certain events (such as being able to open up the mall for a location, seeing Mary and Jennifer talking, etc).

(edit: post I was replying to was deleted while I was composing. Decided to remove the quote, but keep the information)

Jun 15, 2018
I wrote like half of the NTR route, the rest was someone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was weird cause I (and a few others on your discord) were sort of hoping for the continuation of the "fake" hypnosis route with Darnell. This NTR route kinda started out of nowhere and progressed too fast(I get the fast progression cause the audience were really asking for it). The progression would have been better if it continued from where it was last left at. Not sure if anything can be done about it now.

Nov 6, 2018
Usually if you can't access the map (because it's grayed out), it means you are supposed to go out traditional exits (doors, hallways, roads) because there is an event that is triggered by doing so. If you are in the store and the map is grayed out/unaccessable - the doors to the store are the glass doors on the right side of the screen (which I have personally informed Uberpie to add an exit sign to for the past 2+ years to remove the confusion, but he hasn't bothered).

Also, never use the map from inside a building. ALWAYS go out to the sidewalk/street before using a map to speed travel. Otherwise you will miss certain events (such as being able to open up the mall for a location, seeing Mary and Jennifer talking, etc).

(edit: post I was replying to was deleted while I was composing. Decided to remove the quote, but keep the information)
Ah, sorry for deleting. It was just a bug. When you visit the bar with the rich couple, you can leave the bar mid-task, but the map won't work after that. You need to load and finish the task.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lost raven is not a fan of piss you heard it here folks!
Heard what here? you jump to assumptions, he said he didn't write those kinks into the story... his opinion of them hasn't been established one way or the other.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why didn't I see this scene in the game ?

View attachment 2807518
Because any content related to that scene was left out and it appears Uberpie neglected to remove it from the directory before packaging it up for release.

This is part of what goes to my assertion that Uberpie decided to cut bait and just release a partial release for v0.95.7 because his playtesting was taking too long. Same with the lack of content for Gerda and Danny in the Main Route version that was announced back at the beginning of the year, as well as Dr. Beatrix not introduced in both versions this release as also expected per the announcement of her introduction last year.

DarkCurse99

Apr 7, 2023
Can u please tell me i have a task study is not waiting I can't understand what to do? Please help
I think you need to sleep for the task to change. Can't remember exactly but the task changes after sleeping or maybe doing the other tasks first.

Reactions: Pg777

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah the cum drinking is boring af why do 2 characters already do it? (NTR side)
I'd get it if it was one but oh well

Reactions: Grelk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This game will be fully made by an AI soon. I suppose the benefit would be quicker releases but the quality will fade.
Don't expect any quicker releases -- you'll be less disappointed that way. As you see with the current version that has AI generated art - it just meant more art (not necessarily lewd).

Reactions: Grelk

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
Whats with the cum and piss drinking and the scat content in this update? Are these themes going forward or did some super pledger thats been asking for it every month finally get his wish?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes