Thewolf18357

Oct 28, 2023
Welcome to F95, you appear to be new. 95% of all questions you might have already have answers in the threads. You should use the handy-dandy search function at the top of the page before asking. See my signature below on how to set it up, as well as other useful thread tips.

Your answer is on the previous page, from yesterday (barely 27 hours ago): #31,030. The developer only shares a date when within a couple of a weeks. Because it hasn't even started in playtesting the content for the next release, you can expect at least a month, if not 2 months (maybe longer), before the next update is released.
Thanks

Reactions: Count Morado

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
anything on when the new update is dropping ?
Only guess but normaly soon because Uberteam have post many news about the advancement and we are pretty close of the release (my opinion) excepte if uber think he need to change many thing normaly we are close

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Naw, he just doesn't give a shit what the AI turns out. If he did, he'd take 2 minutes to clean up the art.

I mean, that's not even Mary's body-type. The whole piece is off character. That's a stick figure with watermelons.
His art was awesome but this A.I bs killed the experience and the worst is that is doesn't have any advantages for the consumer, not even faster udpates it takes even more now wtf

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
His art was awesome but this A.I bs killed the experience and the worst is that is doesn't have any advantages for the consumer, not even faster udpates it takes even more now wtf
I said this before but the dirty little secret of Uber is that he's always been a lazy artist, the first releases (and probably ones after those tbh, people kinda stopped checking) had traced hentai art for almost every sex scene.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ayo, when the update comes out, will you post it here same day?, like the legendary pie?
No.

Why? Because I am not a subscriber. I don't subscribe to anyone. I also don't buy anything that we can download from F95. I wait like everyone else.

Someone will - the same day or shortly after. They always do.

PeepingT0m

Apr 11, 2021
Does the game break for everybody or its just me starting new? I tried playing but after prologue the game just bombards me with a lot of quests. And the quests are overlapping for some reason so I am not able to progress much.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does the game break for everybody or its just me starting new? I tried playing but after prologue the game just bombards me with a lot of quests. And the quests are overlapping for some reason so I am not able to progress much.
That's just how Uber did it, you won't be able to do them all at the beginning they are locked into a very linear order, find the ones you can do, do them, the others will become possible in due course.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Half a year later I come back to this thread and nothing changed.

Still really bad Ai art and even with this crazy fast method to create art no new update. Oh, and of course Count Morado is going full schizo as usually, please god help this guy.
Don't forget the trolls. :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Moxence and APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does this game have any "female domination" or "scat" or any of the femdom tags at all? :/
Yes, games can only have tags which exist currently.
The first is about 1/3rd of the way through v0.89.8 with the French teacher, Sara. It's only one scene.
The second is in v0.95.7. Some people say it's not "scat" and simply an enema which wouldn't count. Others say it does.
Also, only "female domination" is a 'femdom' tag - none of the other tags would fall specifically into 'femdom' over 'maledom'.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Yes, games can only have tags which exist currently.
The first is about 1/3rd of the way through v0.89.8 with the French teacher, Sara. It's only one scene.
The second is in v0.95.7. Some people say it's not "scat" and simply an enema which wouldn't count. Others say it does.
Also, only "female domination" is a 'femdom' tag - none of the other tags would fall specifically into 'femdom' over 'maledom'.
I played it for a while now, no "female domination" tag in sight. I'm not sure you are correct for stuff with tags are 100%100 have those tags. Did you even play this game?

Also, no, I haven't really seen other games where maledom is ever under in the "scat" tag. Thankfully.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I played it for a while now, no "female domination" tag in sight. I'm not sure you are correct for stuff with tags are 100%100 have those tags. Did you even play this game?

Also, no, I haven't really seen other games where maledom is ever under in the "scat" tag. Thankfully.
Have I played this game? https://f95zone.to/search/323138424/?q=*&t=post&c[thread]=9861&c[users]=count+morado&o=date
Also: Speed run video for last two updates, and all images, videos, sound files in Taffy Tales plus link to a dozen older versions of Taffy Tales: #29,224

Tags: 1701725044711.png

I didn't say that the scat tag was 'maledom' I said the scat tag is not a dom tag.

You don't say which version you are playing - v0.89.8 is one part of the game (the longest - now called Seasons 1-4) and includes the first tag you are looking for ... about 1/3 in for the lewd content. v0.95.7 is another part of the game and literally includes the shit you are looking for (separate from the first part - now called Season 5).

Enjoy your day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujansol

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
Count Morado do you think Uber will ever bounce back to the original art rather than AI CG ? honestly one of the strong points of the game was the art , and if it just went full AI , i don't think it'll last that long , not that i have a moral reason , i don't care if the art is human or AI as long as it's good. but it feels like he's retckoning his own game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado do you think Uber will ever bounce back to the original art rather than AI CG ?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: He still does some original art, it appears. However, since he's already started training the AI on his art and it's producing content that he thinks is good enough to publish, he's not going to turn back from using it.

• Sad
Reactions: Despair64
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes