Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There's always go fund me lol
But is Gofundme a continuous source of income? I thought you're supposed to have a project or idea in mind that simply needs money to be completed, not like a game where development takes creative efforts and the reliance on monthly incomes.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
But is Gofundme a continuous source of income? I thought you're supposed to have a project or idea in mind that simply needs money to be completed, not like a game where development takes creative efforts and the reliance on monthly incomes.
No idea how it works.

skybbc

May 5, 2017
I'm playing the Android version and the CG aren't displayed fully, cut in diagonal from top right corner to bottom left, it's really annoying.
Anybody knows what to do? Please? Thanks

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any idea as to when NTR may be added?
The bare bones openings to the other routes have already been written. Can't give a exact time/date as to when they'll be implemented, but that should hopefully be soon. As for actual 'hard' content with those routes, we haven't forgotten about our NTR fans, and don't intend to leave them on the lurch, but we won't shoe-horn content in if it's not ready...So, assume a few 'core' characters in the Corruption route will get their content first.

You'll probably see plenty of Netori in the coming months before netorare or netorase(?).

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Isn't enough for you your own mother?:confused:
Ok, i really dont get what you ment, but here is a copy of my other comment that explains why i like incest in hentai and its has nothing to do with Oedipus complex.
For fucks sake, i should admit, i never had sister thing, it was always mom-son thing, always, it has nothing to do with
Oedipus complex, its just a curious fetish, that i recieved during childhood when started reading hentai manga. And you all know that best milfs is in shota manga, and best shota manga is mom-son manga. And nothing can be done with this. But for fucks sake, this damn Nika, she is insanely beautiful, i added incest patch for my mom-son fetish, but how should i enjoy mom-son scenes here, when everything i think is: "when nika would show up", Julia is great, but Nika... Seriously, i started to regret that i added this patch(o_O), cause in my opinion, well, if it wasn't incest game in the first place and was a reallity, dumping Maurine for Nika is a MUST. Seriously, Nika is a fucking goddess.
View attachment 193195

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes