RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This update was pretty good, hopefully though the next one has some actual penetration with Sara.

Reactions: lostraven

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
There seems to be bug, when meeting the guest at evening the game automatically skips evening and goes to night.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah sure, I just wanna see the last part.
Alright then.

Here's the part where I warn you that this is a .reg file and they're nothing to play around with. I highly suggest you open it with notepad and make sure its not messing with anything but "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales]" Don't trust people on the internet.

Anyway just extract and run the file like you would a .exe.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
Alright then.

Here's the part where I warn you that this is a .reg file and they're nothing to play around with. I highly suggest you open it with notepad and make sure its not messing with anything but "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales]" Don't trust people on the internet.

Anyway just extract and run the file like you would a .exe.
where do you find your saves in the files?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright guys, I'm gonna be going dark again for a while, at least until I've finished the first 'super' script. Been cool chatting with you all and getting feedback though! We hope you enjoy the direction we're taking and that we've eased some of the worries about the project. We have some pretty awesome things coming up, (yes, way cooler than this update!) Be in touch soon :)

Dec 7, 2018
it will not let me enter the cheat... Okay, so on the Load, it says unlock, i fill the stuff in. and i put in the cheat code but it just goes nowhere. what am i doing wrong?

Oct 14, 2018
Stooooop adding more shit, and start focusing on some actual sex, my god.
Who cares about new characters, when all we get to do is talk with them a couple of times, run an errand and then never interact with the characters again.
I love the fact of more characters, but it's a waste when there's nothing to do with them.
Start adding some "content". I feel like the game has a bunch of frames, but no filling in the frames.
Love the art tho, keep it up.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Just a quick question, is the NTR preventable with ingame choices or is it a skip scene sort of thing, haven't played this since 0.4 or something like that but I'm still somewhat interested in the game (at least the art).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes