lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
<insert meme here>
It's in the obvious and logical location of the second floor of your house(where rulers be as it were), lying on the floor in front of the stairway/Tiffany's room
I have to admit...I have no idea to this day why it's there.

Reactions: SiuKim

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I think there is an easy way to give people what they want in the best way related to NTR. Steps:

1. Create a stat called Darnel's influence
2. Add an initial option in the game to disable NTR (this would lock Darnel's influence to 0)
3. Have freedom to use it well, during a route Darnel would try to increase his influence over a girl (or other conditions rather than the route, it could start the possibility of NTR after x days pass on the game which would make more sense).
4. In a game in which NTR is on, just give a way to "win" the girl.

In fact this could be made for any fetish that may "offend" people, disabling from the start.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Personally I think there is an easy way to give people what they want in the best way related to NTR. Steps:

2. Add an initial option in the game to disable NTR (this would lock Darnel's influence to 0)
3. Have freedom to use it well, during a route Darnel would try to increase his influence over a girl (or other conditions rather than the route, it could start the possibility of NTR after x days pass on the game which would make more sense).

In fact this could be made for any fetish that may "offend" people, disabling from the start.
This worked in Big Brother because it was a (semi-)sandbox game, but this is a story driven game that doesn't work with influence or stats, but checkpoints.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have planned somewhat of a schedule for when NTR will be focused on, and it'll also be done in a way that'll satisfy people who are Non-NTR, though I cannot reveal more than that due to spoilers.
I'm super curious as to how you'll be able to pull that one off, It sounds like it will be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: lostraven

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This worked in Big Brother because it was a (semi-)sandbox game, but this is a story driven game that doesn't work with influence or stats, but checkpoints.
Na it can work in this game too, just let it grow with time. This game has a time system too.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
is there no rollback? previous or some sort? using mwheel up ? to read or go back to previous selections?

also an update:

Changelog Version 0.9.2b:
• Added a choice to stop Darnell at the start of Sara’s route.
• Improved ingame dialog box.
• Fixed the problem with save code in main menu and in the game. Now they are the same.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Na it can work in this game too, just let it grow with time. This game has a time system too.
No, the game doesn't have a time system. It's obvious at the start of the game. If you talk to Clara before you go outside, you get the scene where her son is bullied by the girl and she asks you to go outside to check on him, but if you try to go outside, the cutscene with the principal starts and you can not trigger the rest of the Clara story line that day. You have to wait until the next day to continue, in fact, you can even wait a whole lot longer, and still the kid acts just as everything happened just now. Even later, when you instruct Clara to wait for you at the evening, you can ignore it for a long time and just randomnly pop in any day at the evening in the class room and she'll be there. That's not a time system (otherwise there'd be a reset for the setup each time you didn't continue), but a checkpoint system.

Reactions: Moisan4

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018

That's a lot of wasted effort when you could just have an option to let your evil side straight up murder him instead. It's pretty obvious that the evil side doesn't give a shit.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Uberpie wants to integrate a previous script I wrote BEFORE the introduction of the mega-scripts. Keep in mind THIS script is STILL twice the size of the previous update, and it should add a lot more game mechanics/build on a new plot thread :)
Just a heads up.

As the teaser has already been posted here is Uberpie's statement attached:

Hello, everyone.

Here is the new teaser for upcoming update of Taffy Tales.

The next update will be concentrated on the richest family in Taffy Town.

Yeah, I mean Gerda, Priscilla and Harry. But there will also be Mary, Becca, Sara, Ryoko, Stacy and the others.

I know that you want to see the scenes with Mary and Tiffany as soon as possible, but their routes develop with the other characters.

Me and lostraven are working hard to push storylines of Mary and Tiffany as soon as possible. So if the next updates will mostly concentrate on the another characters, it is part of our plan. Please, don't worry it's only a matter of time.

I'll share the new teasers, arts and news regularly.

So stay tuned! Back to work!

-UberPie

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
So, does this game have a Lewdpatcher version, or a code you have to enter to make Mary and Tiffany stop being your landlady and childhood friend? Or is that just completely baked in, nothing can be done?

Reactions: kiro
Dec 26, 2017
So, does this game have a Lewdpatcher version, or a code you have to enter to make Mary and Tiffany stop being your landlady and childhood friend? Or is that just completely baked in, nothing can be done?
No such luck last I checked, which is everytime I see an update or my pervy OCD kicks in. Not going to lie I've tried to learn how to mod Unity solely to change that dialog

Reactions: obiwan

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
*Cough* a anonymous person is probably going to write a incest version of the script very very soon, ...no idea who though :p

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes