HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yo Im gonna Say that in future NTR update make bully name as Blank dont put darnell name simply there.. I'm a black guy i wanna fuck that white hoe's holes ...but i didnt find any black avatar in most of the games i found this game.. im happy with it can you do this Dev?? And damn dude black guys are not that fucking stone hearted nibba
It's just one character in one game. I doubt it's meant to be a comment or representation of all black guys.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Yo i meant to say that in future we will darnell to get laid with tiffany and he will help to get laid his sister i guess that is in freindship route damn nibba And damn that darnell is such a bitch damn dev has to build some gym in taffy town where we can find a hot black big ass trainer maybe darnells mom we can workout their physically and sexually we can make him feel his own dose o_O yup he should deserve what he did with becca,tifany,and mary -_-

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So who wants to drop that ? Also who Harry, and why does it have to be a foot fetish?

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
So who wants to drop that ? Also who Harry, and why does it have to be a foot fetish?
I’ll pic share later. It’s a pretty lame teaser. Doesn’t get me very hyped for this update. Harry is Priscilla’s father (rich guy) and he’s got a femdom thing with the maid. Personally, I couldn’t care less about femdom or foot fetish.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Harry is Priscilla's father, a ultra rich figure in Taffy Tales. As guessed from the teaser, he has a very submissive/masochist side, but he hides many secrets, there is a much darker side to his character that will be revealed over time.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I’ll pic share later. It’s a pretty lame teaser. Doesn’t get me very hyped for this update. Harry is Priscilla’s father (rich guy) and he’s got a femdom thing with the maid. Personally, I couldn’t care less about femdom or foot fetish.
The femdom things plays a extremely minor role (not related to MC), its more of a plot device to get to the good stuff.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Harry is Priscilla's father, a ultra rich figure in Taffy Tales. As guessed from the teaser, he has a very submissive/masochist side, but he hides many secrets, there is a much darker side to his character that will be revealed over time.
At least the dialogue in the teaser is pretty accurate lol.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm like "both, actually".
At least the dialogue in the teaser is pretty accurate lol.
The Script has one or two of the older scenes (pre-my involvement) that I've checked over, done some mild editing to and approved. I sometimes wonder if people notice the sudden shift in writing style, not that it matters...but I do find it funny that if people read some of the 'original' scripts (And where they presumably were heading), the panic and rage in this chat would be next level.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys. I want to ask, how to trigger Clara quest that I need to get scotch and meet her at classroom at evening? I already got scotch. But when I go to classroom, she isn't there.

O yeah, and where I can get ruler?

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Hello guys. I want to ask, how to trigger Clara quest that I need to get scotch and meet her at classroom at evening? I already got scotch. But when I go to classroom, she isn't there.

O yeah, and where I can get ruler?
Ruler is in front tiffany room Bang, check on the floor near her room door. You need the ruler to trigger the clara quest.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The Script has one or two of the older scenes (pre-my involvement) that I've checked over, done some mild editing to and approved. I sometimes wonder if people notice the sudden shift in writing style, not that it matters...but I do find it funny that if people read some of the 'original' scripts (And where they presumably were heading), the panic and rage in this chat would be next level.
So the NTR route was the original idea, huh...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So the NTR route was the original idea, huh...
There wasn't piles of work left over with the original plan, but what was there was very blurred, so you really couldn't tell what route you was on.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Yo is there any anything we can cuck harry by banging out pricillas mom infront of him o_O just asking if there is no involment of Mc in this update im gonna wait for Mary's and sara content ....Damn i dont know who written sara script he should deserve a damn reward totally loved damn each every second i played it ...i wish mary content should have to come in that way will be more enjoyable

Reactions: lostraven
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes