lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yo is there any anything we can cuck harry by banging out pricillas mom infront of him o_O just asking if there is no involment of Mc in this update im gonna wait for Mary's and sara content ....Damn i dont know who written sara script he should deserve a damn reward totally loved damn each every second i played it ...i wish mary content should have to come in that way will be more enjoyable
Hello :) I am the new writer who wrote Sara's script. While I don't give plot spoilers I think you're going to be very happy with the next couple updates ;)

Reactions: Nawab

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Hello :) I am the new writer who wrote Sara's script. While I don't give plot spoilers I think you're going to be very happy with the next couple updates ;)
Yo and im gonna say content is good and story is damn high and those thicc arts woah they would cum anyone harder Haha eagerly waiting for mary and sara's stuff now >.> And im gonna say this game will be soon over take summer time and milfy city coz im both games there is conent but no thicc artness and dirty talks are main fetish this days for all

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Has viruses like troijan, dont download
It's a false positive like others are trying to say. The antivirus engines that depend heavily on heuristics detection often find false positives in Unity .exe files. Just upload the .exe file to virustotal like other posts before you have.

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
Summertime Saga has a similar art style. If you just want 2D games in general I'd also highly recommend Kingdom of Deception :)
Thanks, i've played Summertime Saga, i will try Kingdom of Deception :), if you have in mind any other games i'd love to hear them from you. thanks again !

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
The tags are misleading. There is no lesbian content. No ntr(atleast in latest version). Content with teacher hardly qualifies as
Female domination.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes