bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Alas, I have no control over teasers, they are at Uberpie's discretion.

POST EDIT: There's been released a re-design of Maria, hope when you guys get to see it you all like it :) It certainly has a more 'distinctive' look, but we're curious to the response.
I think I like the redesign. It’s difficult to gauge though, because we don’t know anything about the character. The new face makes her look a little older and naughtier, while the old face made her look more submissive and corruptible. I think the characters look should try to match their personality. Idk if that’s constructive feedback lol.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That new face, I'm just not a fan of it. Not like the maid Maria was something I was really interested in or really looking forward to or anything, but.... I don't know. Looks like a lot of Botox shot injections to me.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
ok so im stuck. clara just did the cam show for me, visited mom at night 3 or 4 times, spied on sara 2 on weekend, gave flowers to becca, and heard neighbor talk on phone by the pool and...nothing no quest or trigger, i have still yet to meet darrels sister and acording to the in game "opened scene counter" i still have 40 % to go. any help would be very apreciated
oh and i also set up the cameras in the rich bitchs house.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not posting the maria redesign teaser image as a protest to how much I dislike her jaw getting shaved off and her mouth getting collagen injections.

One could have made her more distinctive without turning the distinctiveness knob up to 11. She's by far the ugliest character now.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I can't believe Raven said that. I'm partially outraged

Indeed, The character art in this game is substantially different and 'mo better, objectively. From the varied stylized bodies and faces to the level of detail and technique used, it's far beyond anything in Sameface saga, where it's vanilla style basic shapes line art bare minimum detail is copied pasta'd onto nearly every character, so 90% of the characters in the game look related with the same facial geometry.

Calling the art similar is an insult to this games artist.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Lol, I will not discuss the objectivity of your taste in art, since that is a merely subjective aspect, just like my tastes. This game as SS have two different artistic styles. The truth is that this game at the artistic level fails at least, as far as anatomy is concerned. You should probably pay more attention to the scenes where the MC takes off his shirt, in which you can see how rare his back is. Also the moments in which he moves his head as if he were an action figure that does not move his neck.
SummertimeSaga has great variety, maybe you did not advance enough to see the differences and you stayed stuck in the resemblance of Diane and Debbie.
And finally, the game artistically, is 2D, but try to approach the force to be 3D in what the painting refers, and I say it for being a game where the characters are not drawn with the intention of being realistic. It is more successful as SS faces the lineart and the painting due to the style, and not to force it to be something that should not.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there an incest patch? I just started to play it and I feel that the game use to have incest stuff. Sometimes dialogues get messy because of the absence of incest
Little bit of a trade secret, but back when I was working on the game, all the dialogue was written with a normal incest vibe, but then I had to go over and correct it to make it fit. So I had two separate files of the same scene with just different things. So there are scripts that are incest related, but I gave them away, and obviously, neither Uber or Lostraven could do anything with them, that'd be a strict violation of the ol' Patreon guidelines... oh well... :unsure:

Reactions: Shaytoo and Rakssu

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I'm not posting the maria redesign teaser image as a protest to how much I dislike her jaw getting shaved off and her mouth getting...
I bet there is no "re-design" and y'all are making that up just to fuck with us poor fuckers. :p

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Just found this thread today...thought it was a super fresh thread until I realized that the first page was March 1st...2018. Which, upon noticing the 207 pages this thread has, makes good sense.

The game itself seems like it might be worth checking out...the reviews are suggesting there is some decent content in place, and the art style looks quite reasonable.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just found this thread today...thought it was a super fresh thread until I realized that the first page was March 1st...2018. Which, upon noticing the 207 pages this thread has, makes good sense.

The game itself seems like it might be worth checking out...the reviews are suggesting there is some decent content in place, and the art style looks quite reasonable.
I would say that this game is in the PERFECT stages to have just discovered it. Perfectly balanced with a more than fair amount of interesting content to work with. Still young enough to proudly support on Patreon. Perfectly balanced... as all things should be. :devilish:(y)

slykiler

Sep 3, 2017
So I can't seem to get any shortcuts working. I know people mentioned being able to use CTRL, H, Right Click etc, but none of that works for me. So I am unable to hide the chat box or quickly skip text without check marking the "Skip" box. Any ideas as to how I can get my shortcuts working? I tried running the game as Administrator but that didn't seem to fix anything.

Edit: Skip Text under settings must be ON to use any shortcuts...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes