Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
damn, priscilla and her mom don't interest me too much, but it'll be nice to do her dirty some more especially with the way she treats others. but it would be really nice if that dude would spoiler that teaser image....

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
*Cough* a anonymous person is probably going to write a incest version of the script very very soon, ...no idea who though :p
Look, you can't really depend on hoping random people on the internet will fix your problems. And besides, he'd need to have an up to date version of the script and that's not so easy to obtain, so I don't know who you'd be refer... oh... OH! Nevermind then...

Mpmlki

Apr 13, 2018
This game is pretty cool ! It's kind of a summertime saga, but kinkier and the MC is some blackmailing rappist but.... The art is great ( Faces n THICK ) but some of the scenes still have some painted over CGI or just colorized photos which is kind of disturbing sometimes.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
This game can be the successor of Summertime Saga, the art is incredible, it only needs to improve in proportion, sometimes it is very big and ends up spoiling but the art of the intimate parts is beautiful to look at. I hope you have updates soon

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
This game can be the successor of Summertime Saga, the art is incredible, it only needs to improve in proportion, sometimes it is very big and ends up spoiling but the art of the intimate parts is beautiful to look at. I hope you have updates soon
The deliberately emphasized proportions are great, and seem unique to the art style of this game.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
the inventory was bugged in ver 0.9.2a? I got my invent full but when i take spare key and candles for sara , the last one item wouldn't add up in the inventory.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Yo Im gonna Say that in future NTR update make bully name as Blank dont put darnell name simply there.. I'm a black guy i wanna fuck that white hoe's holes ...but i didnt find any black avatar in most of the games i found this game.. im happy with it can you do this Dev?? And damn dude black guys are not that fucking stone hearted nibba

Reactions: St1213 and GEMPAL

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yo Im gonna Say that in future NTR update make bully name as Blank dont put darnell name simply there.. I'm a black guy i wanna fuck that white hoe's holes ...but i didnt find any black avatar in most of the games i found this game.. im happy with it can you do this Dev?? And damn dude black guys are not that fucking stone hearted nibba
Darnell's character will be expanded on as to 'why' he's the way he is, I would suggest you may enjoy the friendship route once it gets written, though I have a lot of writing to get done first.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes