Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I have a problem that when i put the camera in Priscilla house the game will suddenly crash then become blank.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I did a search of this thread .........saw that there have been many requests for an Incest patch.....and the developer did say that he had to replace his scripts to meet Patreon's guidelines ...........I think this game deserves a patch .......Most other games have circumvented Patreons restrictions by releasing patches ....Just putting it out there :)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
This BOS just replicate the plot of "New life" game, which was reduced to absurdity by "Beggar of the Net" - the pervert boy f...ked all the women in the place over.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Hey i placed all 3 cameras at priscillas place but cant leave the bulding, somehow i am stuck and even if reload and try to put the cameras in a diffrent order i still cant leave the house bc it says i havent playced them all.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
Check behind the sport area in school. I think it was there.
Man! Thanks alot...i was there, but had to switch daytime to find it.
Now i cant get out of Pricillas house...i cant find a key xD

Edit: Forget about it, just found it...in the kitchen xD

Avior

Apr 30, 2018
Hey i placed all 3 cameras at priscillas place but cant leave the bulding, somehow i am stuck and even if reload and try to put the cameras in a diffrent order i still cant leave the house bc it says i havent playced them all.
Look in your inventory, if there are still cameras in it you cant leave. I had the same problem. After some trial and error i found that it wond remove the camera you place from your inventory if its on page 2 and you opened the inventory at page 1 the last time. So for camera 1 you use it at the mirror you need to open the inventory page its in so 1 or 2 etc.. close inventory and then place it. Then check if it left your inventory. Same for the other ones. 2 For the sit, and 3 dor the shower.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This BOS just replicate the plot of "New life" game, which was reduced to absurdity by "Beggar of the Net" - the pervert boy f...ked all the women in the place over.
If you generalize the shit that far, you could say that 99% of the games on this site fit that definition.

Yes, the story in this game isn't its strong point at this point and that second personality is just something that pushes an overall innocent character into banging everyone. The story is mostly about how he is corrupted and how he is convinced/pushed into it.-That sounds slightly better than the description you left...
But yes, this games story is not great but its art and character design is the bomb and the dev does do frequent stable updates currently, which makes it a better game than a large large majority that's currently here.

Reactions: seralam

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Look in your inventory, if there are still cameras in it you cant leave. I had the same problem. After some trial and error i found that it wond remove the camera you place from your inventory if its on page 2 and you opened the inventory at page 1 the last time. So for camera 1 you use it at the mirror you need to open the inventory page its in so 1 or 2 etc.. close inventory and then place it. Then check if it left your inventory. Same for the other ones. 2 For the sit, and 3 dor the shower.
well the wont leave my inventory, tried your trick at every of the 3 Spots, endlessly Re-loading the scene, still no diffence, maybe i boght the Cameras in the "wrong" order?

Edit: ok i reload a Saveslot BEfore i bught the cameras and replayed it, worked somehow now

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
This BOS just replicate the plot of "New life" game, which was reduced to absurdity by "Beggar of the Net"
I don't recall ever joining the mafia in Taffy Tales, nor partaking in global wrestling competitions where the prize is fucking your opponent's mom/wife/the opponent themselves

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes