Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
i like this game very much but when I try to play none of the characters show up and the map and dairy button are a big blue blob also it the same on the loading screen

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Thaee are a bug here..i have 100% and did anal and pussy route with gerda but yet missing cg pics like this one(pics),

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
You see, the problem is that this game was incest from th beginning. Personally i have no problems in no incest game, if it was meant from the beginning like that than there is no problem. Here we see what? We have "landlady" and "childhood friend" and we all know how crappy is that. This thing ruins logic of the game. Logic of the story. And for me that is the problem, for me there is also problem in that i know it WAS incest game, "Family ties". The problem is that auditory, first people who liked your game and became your patreons is, most likely, because of incest. People who does not like incest not goint to play the game that specifies in incest and not gonna pay for it. "Family ties". So the most loyal auditory was betrayed by you. Those who became patreon just from the beginnig and staying that way till now.
I'm not saying that patreon rules is 100% bad thing, it gave more options, the non-incest game and "fan made" incest patch. All games that positioned themselves as incest game became non incest, with "houselady" and childhood friend, but the still have that "fan made" patch. Its just the risk that game developer should take just to be honest to his auditory.
I'm not a patreon, i had no idea about patreon before this policy change story. I was svs member all the time, even about your game i found out AFTER i registered on this site. But i know how this game should have been, i just dont want to play the game that not as it meant to be.
You could've change the story, you could have made Mom died, MC had no sister and only father that is harsh on him, that way you've add some logic behind the idea that MC is a douchebag. But you've made "landlady" and "childhood friend".
Why? You can not sit on two chairs. If your doing "landlady" and etc. that "fan made" should be miraculously appear.
You can not promise to make NTR and not to make it for a year. Personally i hate that shit. I just dont understand it, but you made a promise to your auditory and someone really anticipating it.
Do you think that this will continues forever, that your auditory would continue to listen to you promises? You can see the examples than it wont last long. Big brother. Summertime "something". Dual family. Than there was other game. All this game promised something and became just moneysucking shit. Patreons are leaving. People stop trusting developers.
I'm still not patreon, gosh i not gonna even play this game until "fan made" patch appears. Do you think i am the only one like that? I dont need VN to fap, i need it for story, i'm not fapping on VN games. I know some members of this site that play VN for romance. For love story. Why do you think that logic ruining would be a plus for your game? Why do you think that everything continues the same? Yes, most of the blaberring about NTR or incest are from people that not gonna become patreons, but i'm a patreon of some other games already, i will become a patreon if this game would be interesting for me.
And i'm not the only one who thinks like that.
He's not denying any of your points, he just pointed out that we have to be patient if we want the game to last. We will likely get our patches done by some modder, all in due time without needless animosity.

Betrayal implies we had some type of a say in the matter. You understand it wasn't a choice right? Patreon across the board basically used told Devs to abandon Incest and content they deemed inappropriate to or face total termination. That's it, us out of a job, no more game for you.

We did promise, and we will deliver.

The openings to the other routes were mean't to be implemented this updated, time restraints have pushed them back into the Technical update.

And I never promised I would hap-haphazardly throw in that NTR for the sake of it. I'd rather produce a quality NTR route. Again, I've already stated, there's a schedule of when content is going to be implemented.

-Dual Family has promised an update for literally a whole year and constantly changes it's deadlines.
-Big Brother caved in on itself.
-And whatever issues Summertime Saga have is their own, not ours.
-Wootch outright abandoned his project and just kept cashing in.

We have done none of those things, nor do we intend to.

People stop trusting developers when they stop producing quality content and just produce hot air.
We have something to show for our work.
I'm also very upfront with any limitations or issues we run into.

The opening scenes as stated is being redrafted...but *cough* the dialogue is designed to work for Mary that if you enter her name or *cough* something else. It will still work.

Good thing I've been writing the Main plot then isn't it?
Who has stated there won't be a love story? Because it weren't me. I only stated there wouldn't be a major love route at this time. I never said there wouldn't be softer romance content.

By the way, all this talk of 'dishonesty' etc etc.

If you were a Patreon... (or scrolled back a few pages)

You would have known that the Patrons were given a Poll on which characters they wanted to feature for the next updates.
Those characters scripts are now being processed and written for the next 3 mega updates.

(In what order the characters get their update is not being revealed at this time).

In fact, we're giving the Patrons exactly what they've ordered.

Had they chosen Darnell, they would have got the development of the NTR route much sooner.
As long as you guys keep up what you've been doing you'll be more than fine. Though, it's pretty obvious this game will only grow in popularity, and when it does, it would be nice if you guys kept up the grind. I mean, almost all major devs at one point or another either abandon/milk/rush their games.

Also, I saw you talk about putting more "rpg" elements on TT. While that's great on paper, I have absolutely no issues if the game takes a more VN like route until most of the story and it's routes is complete for the sake of speed, as from my pov the time UP expended doing the gym mini game, he could've worked one to three more scenes into the update, maybe even some branching (I'm just speculating here, literally have no idea how much work creating a mini game is vs whatever else), besides I really dislike those typical idiotic chores we have to deal it to get on with the story.

marcos

Apr 28, 2017
I am 98.9% and I do not know what to do. in the tasks appears to invite Gerda, but how do I do this?

chimeranangel

Sep 22, 2016
I take back every negative thing I might've said about this game. As it stands in terms of character design, sexual content, and yes, story it's in my opinion one of the better ones on this site. Kudos to the devs. My only real request is that you don't bloat the game with too many girls. Sure it's great to have a huge amount of variety as the player, but realistically that'll just lead to certain storylines being neglected for possibly years (cough Summertime Saga cough), and I only have to look at my own attention span to realise it probably can't be that fun working on the same product for a period of years. I think you have a fantastic range of characters already and (apologies if this sounds presumptuous) I think the game would be best served with elaborating on the characters already featured.

And yes I do just really want to see a threesome with priscilla and gerda.

Kyuuji

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-04
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Developer: UberPie
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.8.1): - -
Linux
(v0.8.1): -
Android
(v0.8.1): - -
Thanks to @Hjort for sharing the old links and @Baxonius for Win link.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
"All the men in your life were useless cucks and I'm awesome, I know".
Best line ever made by the game.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The game has some persistent errors in MC naming. A few events, like groping Becca in french class, has mutiple people calling you Peter, rather then the name you entered at the start. Noticed that slipping in in earlier scenes too, where the naration switches between the name you chose and Peter in dialog.

Other then that, i'm glad the freezes are gone on aquiring items or finishing some quest goals.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Since I was away I wasn't able to reply nor read ALL the comments (the phone gets laggy as heck when writing posts and such). So only now am I able to write a review on this (partial) update:

Overall, I was NOT disappointed when it comes to the artwork. The only scene that had a weird angle in my opinion was the one with frenchstyle kissing Mary (You tricked me! I clicked on "go further" choice in hopes of getting some M.I.L.F puss pre-mega updates and was left with yellow triangle with exclamation mark! :D). Other than that Uberpie trully delivered when it comes to his artstyle and facial expressions. Although I felt like the update lacked the latter during sex scenes.

When it comes to the writing I found few mislettered words, one for example when Priscilla is inviting MC to the Cinema, however I cannot remind myself as to what those words actually were (I'll check them later and let you know). There were few sentences that I could not understand, maybe because there was some context and I didn't fully caught it. (I can check that as well if you're intrested, also do not feel offended I just tend to pettifog the grammar because at that subject I am a paranoid c*nt :p ).

Fulfilling the review with a storyline commentary, imo it went a bit too fast from 0 to 100 when it comes to Priscilla. Alas, the desperate nature of that woman makes it understandable for her to snap quickly out of her conciousness. The gardening scenes were top notch (as expected). Same for yoga and the bits where subMC's (Main Character's subconciousness) literally mops Harry to the floor with catchphrases implying him putting his macaroni into Harry's wife lasagna. Still waiting for Priscilla update so I'll hold my review of her storyline for later.

Also I think I would be able to make a FAQ and Walkthrough for the game, hence I saw all the people asking same questions over and over. (Guys every time you re-ask about NTR or cheatcodes, somewhere there's lostraven wasting precious 45 seconds of his time that he could spend resting or working on an update). I do NOT know how to edit posts so it would be compiled into one pdf file, but I would still need some time to do it, because right now I have some work to be done with. Anyway congratz on keeping it up @lostraven and for future updates keep in mind that there's no need to push yourself - if you are tired, get some rest and release update not because you've set deadline but because you feel the update is finished and ready to go. (Dropping that because I want to show that the fanbase cares about you and Uber's mental health, no need to strain yourself with worries and such :D )

Anyway cheers! So far the update is great and I can't wait for the tech update to come. :)

Reactions: Haremskönig
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes