NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Has the cheat save worked for anyone? I get the CG scenes in the gallery but i don't see an actual save.
You click on the first save slot, the one that looks different, you choose characters' names, enter the cheat code, and then load the save from the same slot.

Reactions: bosa43

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If your current quest says "Head home", you have to visit Priscilla's house and tell her father about the locked basement. For me, he showed up when I triend to enter Priscilla's room.
Yeah I completed it I'm still missing what it seems to be 2 scenes in gallery for this update though.

nvm the Gallery scene for them two scenes might appear blank but once you click it you see the scene.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How can ı use cheat code? I want use max stat cheat code (I already use last save cheat code) but ı cant find place to use?
If you've already used the save code, why would you want to use the other one too? There's nothing to buy anyway, neither there are any skills to upgrade.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so im missing 1% of the game to be complete dont know what the hell i need to do, i checked the gallery seems like im missing 2 scenes but no quests pop up or any hints of what to do next. I found a couple of spell errors, i got a few black screens and in priscilla room its all messy the drawers options no text. (and the update was very short compared to the last one, it simply felt like i was just replaying the last version).

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Stuck on 57.9 %.

How to get the special software? Shop is empty

*Edit, nevermind. Found it, it was located at the neighboor's pool

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Really like what was done this update, but it was way too short.

Maybe in the future make that doctor call come a bit earlier in the game. At this point mc doesn't feel like complete garbage and has already a mini harem going on.

Darnell fight was fun.

Tiffany is nice?

Wish there was more corruption for Becca before she was down for that Priscilla treatment.

Not sure why mc needed to get rid of Gerda to go into Priscillas room since she seems to approve?

UP didn't put any of LRs mini games in did he? lol
The Doctor call is a small flow error, it needs to happen way earlier in the game. It actually opens up the NTR/and/or/whatever/cuckold route, while the Darnell save/abandon opens up the friendship route.

Gerda doesn't know Priscilla and him are banging and vice versa. (For now)

All mini-games and no play make lostraven screech loudly in rage as he tries to fix things.

Btw, feel free to add some new reviews if you haven't yet....The First Mega update is next.

Last edited:

CoffeeAndCream

Jul 14, 2017
This is as far as the game allows me to go after starting. None of the buttons/sliders do anything for me, same thing happened with earlier versions as well. Anyone know how to fix this?

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
I have not played the update 0.10.5. how can i play the opening of update 0.10.5? Can I enter the code to update 0.10.5? If so, what is the code?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes