jijjij

Mar 14, 2017
Yo quick question. I really dig the art style and the cast of characters but is the MC still an asshole, or do I have the choice to not be an alpha douche?

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
This question might have been answered before but the version of patreon is 11.2b and the version on here 11.2a are they both the same version or is the one on here a version before?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

69lol

Mar 7, 2017
Anyone have the save file included in this new version mines got bugged trying to save when trying to send darnell to the hospital or leave him.

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
Haven't been able to continue the Clara story past buying the super glue, and now she doesn't even appear in the school. Anyone got advice for that?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The Doctor call is a small flow error, it needs to happen way earlier in the game. It actually opens up the NTR/and/or/whatever/cuckold route, while the Darnell save/abandon opens up the friendship route.

Gerda doesn't know Priscilla and him are banging and vice versa. (For now)

All mini-games and no play make lostraven screech loudly in rage as he tries to fix things.

Btw, feel free to add some new reviews if you haven't yet....The First Mega update is next.
We're at odds at each other on the mini games subject.

From the way the scene plays in the game I really got the impression Gerda suspects Priscilla and MC have a thing, and doesn't mind (she smirks when commenting about Priscilla's behavior).

Also, and this IS important, be very wary of making too many similar characters. I thought Priscilla was gonna be a bit more fiery, but she really has the sub daddy thing going... same as Becca... and likely Tiffany. This is a bit alarming to me.

This can really cheapen the game's story and flow if you're not careful.

Reactions: Aton

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
im really wondering why the op write all the password in lower case then saying it's case sensitive when i don't see any single uppercase

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes