Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
anyone's game freezing when they finish talking to Becca in the newest update for the second favor, where he tells her the Clara is dealing as a cover story?

Edit: First time it happened, i was skipping text and it locked up hard. Went back through and wasnt skipping text on the second occurrence. Toggling skip on once it was locked up let me get past the freeze (you have to finish the talk with her without skipping text for that to work i think).
talk to becca in the morning so you cand avoid the glitch

teemer

Jun 14, 2018
Hey Teemer, I think the missing scene and CG is of Marry and the washing machine. I only saw it while I did my playthrough of version 0.10.x and I am not sure it appears in a new playthrough of this version. Maybe Lostraven would know more about this one.
Thank you for the info. Might have to replay from the start D:

omgmule

Dec 30, 2018
the window got way smaller. is there any way to resize it? Full screen only makes it worst
Edit: To anyone who has this problem, i deleted the appdata and found any registry with the name uberpie and deleted them

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Becca is without a doubt best girl. I hope we continue to see her every update even if it's just for a quick moment. I do feel bad for Danny tho :cry:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I am missing some scenes....... and for a good ten minutes, I was trying to figure out what it was. I just came to teh realization though... it's the trap scenes.

All that said, holy crap. I played since 11.2 I believe, and I really liked Clara. And she just got even better in this version.

Great stuff.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Kendros

Aug 22, 2018
anyone's game freezing when they finish talking to Becca in the newest update for the second favor, where he tells her the Clara is dealing as a cover story?

Edit: First time it happened, i was skipping text and it locked up hard. Went back through and wasnt skipping text on the second occurrence. Toggling skip on once it was locked up let me get past the freeze (you have to finish the talk with her without skipping text for that to work i think).
If it was in the school and then went to a sorta fuzzy background after talking to her I ended up hitting spacebar and it put me outside the school since it was then closed for the day, in case someone else hits this as well.

Reactions: 24865

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I am missing some scenes....... and for a good ten minutes, I was trying to figure out what it was. I just came to teh realization though... it's the trap scenes.

All that said, holy crap. I played since 11.2 I believe, and I really liked Clara. And she just got even better in this version.

Great stuff.
I was just coming to say exactly this. She's been my fav from the start and this update just solidified it. I'll be happy to wife her up and torment Danny with the sounds of us fucking all the time.

Reactions: pothb

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
lostraven I have to ask man. Is Dannyboys dates you having a bit of a pisstake at the dumb as a brick game trope of a guy buying all sorts of things/doing a bunch of fedex for a girl which somehow makes her pants all wet and you get to fuck/romance her?:unsure:

Last edited:

ShiftyMasty

Mar 9, 2018
android version is borked
the edges of the screen are all glitched out and other screens were just completely bugged out
hell of a time to have just ruined my laptop lol

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes