lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So, as I'm waiting to hear back from Uber with regards to the latest script written, and I want to hear all your thoughts on something.

What from a management standpoint do you think would make Patrons want to stay longer? Or for non-Patrons watching this thread now, to entice you to come on board?

It's no surprise to anyone that I'm keen to reach the next goal so we can hire on some additional staff/get some new equipment etc to make these updates faster and hopefully higher quality, so...

- An 'Update completion' bar is one proposal I want to bring forward as a suggestion to Uber, plus hopefully (finally) launch the Discord.

What else would you want to see?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
What brings this question lostraven ? Your patreon base seems to be growing at a steady pace. If you are annoyed at the end of the month scumming I fear that is something most larger patreons have to deal with. Personally I feel like there should be some sort of penalty attached to behaviour like that but I dont think there is much to do about it.

As for your question speaking as a current Patreon I think regular updates is the most important. I think you actually did a wise move in splitting off the last third or so from the last update since it felt meaty enough anyway and further delays would make people feel a bit stiffed. As one of my old uni proffessors said. ”The most important thing is to turn in something by the deadline. It can always be supplemented later since corrections always have to be done anyway”.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes