D

Deleted member 215905

does anyone know how to avoid the infamous camera glitch, or is it pretty much a dead game? After placing all three cameras, one still gets stuck in the inventory. ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Tried this again. Same result. Nice general graphics, mostly poor sex scenes with some very stupid camera placement and angles, and a quest log that gives you no real clue what to do next.

Its a shame when shed loads of time and effort goes into a game, with decent artists and a fairly decent story, and they fuck up the whole point of them game. Sex.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You'd have to start a new game, I wouldn't worry about it to much, just wait for the next update.
I used the code for the new content and got some of it which to my surprise I already did it but there still some left I'd appreciate if anyone screenshots it for me. I'll definitely wait for the update

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
what do you mean?
This is a kinda reference to the root cause of your problems (Bill, you know?), which cannot be solved directly though. Just make it clear for yourself that the software world is managed so that you have this problem. Want to understand better, message me in profile.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
This is a kinda reference to the root cause of your problems (Bill, you know?), which cannot be solved directly though. Just make it clear for yourself that the software world is managed so that you have this problem. Want to understand better, message me in profile.
so i cant play the game ? simply?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes