RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Am I the only one frustrated with these types of games? Where you can't break anyone face xD Like the principal for example, I would have loved to have to option of punching him in the throat xD.

PS: are there any game with options like that?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Am I the only one frustrated with these types of games? Where you can't break anyone face xD Like the principal for example, I would have loved to have to option of punching him in the throat xD.

PS: are there any game with options like that?
I mean......there's a scene where you get to punch Darnell in this game, so there's that? Also, there's the Tyrant, though last I checked only one of the assholes can be messed with so far (the stepdad). Oh, and I remember that Complex Society has a scene where you can beat the shit out of some prick who corners your sister in an alleyway, so that's also a thing? Lol.

Reactions: RuberFF

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so, i hear about a the next update is gonna be in 64bits, where does that leave to us, the 32bits peasants?

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me. If what kind of ntr have this game? MC stealing other's wife. Or some <removed> gonna f mc chick's. Thanks if someones gonna answer it. :)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Can someone tell me. If what kind of ntr have this game? MC stealing other's wife. Or some <removed> gonna f mc chick's. Thanks if someones gonna answer it. :)
MC currently is stealing other wives, in that path there will be no girls cheating on the MC with other dudes. There will be a hardcore NTR path for fans of that content, but it's not part of the game right now.

Reactions: Cry about it

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

Hello everyone! :)

As usual, this is a pretty awkward time. Working away at the update leaves us with little news to talk about, we're getting closer every day, and we know this update is going to be something extra special.

We have a lot of promises we need to fulfill, especially to get this game up to the standards we fully want, but we're working tirelessly to get it to you guys as quickly as possible.

In the meanwhile, we'll be doing one more open scene request from patrons but with some public participation!

This time, any of THESE girls listed below can be used in any combination or scenario, (NO NTR as of yet).

NOTE: We'll only accept scenes that have a reasonable setup etc, no generic 'daddy issues anal doggy' request, and nothing too 'out there.'

-Becca

-Gerda

-Clara

-Jessica

- Priscilla (Blowjob only - Note: Will 'not' play with Gerda for obvious reasons).

- Sara (Blowjob only - Note: Will 'not' play with Becca for obvious reasons).

Suggest and upvote your favorite suggestions in the comments, we'll take our most popular patron winning ideas and put them into a public poll for voting!

We'll have more substantial stuff to say in the coming days,

in the meanwhile though...Are you missing Becca yet? She's desperate to let you know she's the best girl!

-The Taffy Tales Team

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Oh, yeah, this is the well known trick - create excitement from a scratch and turn the attention of the audience to it

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasanvar

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, yeah, this is the well knowed trick - create excitement from a scratch and turn the attention of the audience to it
Well, the truth is we know how teadious the wait is.

We ask our fans for a lot of patience, and try to encourage patrons new ways and reasons to stick around and donate.

We WERE planning a charity thing, but it kinda blew up in our face because of issues around Zip/postcodes and trying to remain anon while doing it.

So, yeah, I'm somewhat disappointed we couldn't pull that off, but I guess I'll just have to think of something else entertaining in the meanwhile.

P. S the game is still well underway, we're just kinda... 'meh, just posting teasers all the time isn't exactly very engaging.'

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy, so many combinations, but i go for gerda-clara or becca, i though that it's gonna be interinting see their reaction to other rival

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Clara domination of Priscilla and Becca domination of Gerda for some weird mix up!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Only patreon suggestions posted in the actual post will be accepted into consideration, thank you.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
out of curiosity will there be any incest in the future, with mc mom/sister, Gerda-Pricilla, Becca-Sara (3some)..or even Clara-Danny fun? would love it if there was anything between them and mc too, but with patreon rules and such i dont have high hopes for games containing much incest anymore -.-' :(

Reactions: Elias85
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes