Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
View attachment 547950
I'm stuck with those events, i don't know how to upgrade my strengh. What should i do?
Need to find the gym clothes. Maybe in the back yard. Can't remember. Think there is a knife in the kitchen to use on the fence hole but...been over a year since I've played that quest so can't promise I'm right. Sorry wish I could be certain.

Sakiza

Feb 12, 2020
how to get claras key from sara? i keep on waiting, flirting, and snaching the key but nothing ever works!! pls help...

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
how to get claras key from sara? i keep on waiting, flirting, and snaching the key but nothing ever works!! pls help...
What worked for me is choosing try steal the key and then choose wait so Sara gets a call from someone, then while she is talking you can snatch the key from her

Azyrevvera

Feb 12, 2020
Nice
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-11
Release Date: 2019-12-10
Developer: UberPie - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.3b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.14.3b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - - - -

Thanks to A.KillMonger for sharing.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565

• Angry
Reactions: Melkai

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah that's a shame, I hate when devs are afraid to add the content they want because fans get anal over ntr and stuff.
We promised we'd add NTR route, we will do it, but we have other obligations first. Mainly the main story, Mary and then Tiffany.

Lostraven would have a field day if that happens
I want to add a nice solemn pledge you have to make not to bitch to Uber and me if you willingly torture yourself with NTR.

Dec 30, 2017
We promised we'd add NTR route, we will do it, but we have other obligations first. Mainly the main story, Mary and then Tiffany.

I want to add a nice solemn pledge you have to make not to bitch to Uber and me if you willingly torture yourself with NTR.
Cool, btw I wasn't referring to you personally, just some creators are more worried about upsetting fans than doing the game they want and just end up with a bland boring game.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
if you search in thread you can find that the update with ntr content is the chantelle update the one who go after tiffany update

• Love
Reactions: bjones

Sakiza

Feb 12, 2020
What worked for me is choosing try steal the key and then choose wait so Sara gets a call from someone, then while she is talking you can snatch the key from her
i tried what you did but somehow it didnt work? do i need to do something before trying to take the keys from her cause when i choose flirt at the end he keeps on saying back to the drawing board maybe i need to plan how to get the key??

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes