jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
Hi lostraven

Im sure uve been reading the forum as u are quite dedicated to the project and have replied to our demanding questions constantly. Respect.

As you can tell..lots of us are not very happy with the content of this update. Im wondering what ur opinions are - this is so called a Mary update. We waited 4 months, yet its filled with teases of Mary while there are random, unnecessary snippets of other characters... and that abrupt ending of Mary - I thought that was a bug lol.

What do you think about the update? Do we need to wait another 4 months for the other half of the Mary update? Will that update contain more teases? Dont want to point fingers but has milking started?

Bit pissed off tbh mate. But cheers for ur work.

Sludgeray

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, could I ask?
I stuck after MC has got the key for the new storage room. From the earlier dialog I have seen Clara and Becca were inside that room, but nothing happened. Is it the final for their story?
Have you had a similar situation? How to deal with it? Also the map button, became inactive, and I couldnt do nothing...
That seems to be a bug. You'll have to load from a save before the minigame with the key.

Reactions: locco1234

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
the game just bugged out when i was at the gym with Mary and now the map is all fuked and the guy is stuck on screen even when changing to a new place

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hi lostraven

Im sure uve been reading the forum as u are quite dedicated to the project and have replied to our demanding questions constantly. Respect.

As you can tell..lots of us are not very happy with the content of this update. Im wondering what ur opinions are - this is so called a Mary update. We waited 4 months, yet its filled with teases of Mary while there are random, unnecessary snippets of other characters... and that abrupt ending of Mary - I thought that was a bug lol.

What do you think about the update? Do we need to wait another 4 months for the other half of the Mary update? Will that update contain more teases? Dont want to point fingers but has milking started?

Bit pissed off tbh mate. But cheers for ur work.
As I've said before, when I write the scripts I envision those scripts as the updates themselves. As the production side (which I have zero part of beyond writing the scripts) has changed to doing multiple scripts at once, I think this update has definitely made me the most anxious.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
no offense to people that love homosexual content evrybody can like what they like i dont judge but i dont know why people are complaining this update wasnt about danny and even if it was i hope it optional just like the ntr im a straight guy i dont need that forced on me (so kinda worried about full updates on only ntr and danny) that being said

THIS WAS A MARY UPDATE like i said before this girl has had nothing but teases opon teases since the game started 2 years ago now finaly she had her 'mega' update and we only got teases again and sex scenes with overused characters like clara and becca and those scenes werent even good just boring same old same old this game has no direction the dev just makes whatever the patreons want they should have made only scenes for mary this update this was indeed more like a 0.2 or 0.5 for mary

the part 2 better be huge for mary aka mom with her full story line fucking impregnation pregnant fucking evrything with her son the mc damm incest wincest on that note seeing a woman of moms age with a baby should conferm mom can def have more kids that nice tho :D its sad i have to say all this cause the scripts and art is good its just how some things are done by the dev you should have a full story planned out and only let your patreons choose some aspects thats what i think
What people wanted was some Danny content.
I summarize the discomfort with this update
People's expectations:
Main content: Mary
Secondary Content: Becca, Clara, Danny

What people had:
Main content: Becca and Clara
Secondary content: A lot xD (understand secuandary content for me in this game are small connectors from which later the main content will be supported ... or not xD.)

I think the best thing about the update was the interlude between the events of Becca and Clara and the events of Mary.
For the first time the school environment was felt and the feature of adding a library was good to reinforce this.
I think they should improve along that path as far as the school is concerned (until now it didn't really feel like one, but rather like that place where you went to meet other characters)

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Could someone help me with the name displaying bug? It keeps displaying codes instead of the actual name.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Played this very early and forgot about it. Replayed the whole thing yesterday and damn the Clara/Becca slave/BDSM part itself is better than 95% of this site's games contents.
It's just too bad that we can't replay scenes. This game needs a memory gallery.

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
Played this very early and forgot about it. Replayed the whole thing yesterday and damn the Clara/Becca slave/BDSM part itself is better than 95% of this site's games contents.
It's just too bad that we can't replay scenes. This game needs a memory gallery.
When you launch the game, there's a gallery below the Load Game option.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Pleas help)) how to complete a quest (The Principal has a spare key)?Stuck in the house I can't go to another location.

Last edited:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
My load game does not have the option to enter code and continue, its just blank. How can I get it to work?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes